Chapter 11

A.N.: Guess who's not lying in a ditch? Surprise :)! It's good to finally have a normal computer back and you can't even imagine how sorry I am for not updating. Unfortunately It's a bit a filler without Larry moments (boo!) but I promise that the next chapters will have lots of larry feels! (If people still read it? prob not :d) I wish everyone a very late merry christmas and an early happy new year! Love you lots! (Oh and everyone probably knows after reading this chapter whats going on, but act like you dont :p )

xx

*

A week had passed since Louis and Harry's tree escapade. The boys had bonded more and more over the week, though Harry still couldn't figure out the mystery that surrounded Louis Tomlinson.

As he wanted to discover the secret badly, Harry had set his alarm at 2am each night so he would be able to check if the two boys disappeared mysteriously again. Against his predictions, he always found the two lads still sleeping peacefully in their own bed, doing nothing but breathing innocently in and out. Harry soon began to believe that he'd made up their first disappearance. After all, he had been having a nightmare that night. It really could be that he had just still been delusional, right?

When Thursday came, Harry had been so exhausted because of his broken sleeping pattern that he didn't think it was still necessary to set his alarm again, wanting a good night of sleep instead. 

So that was already the early end of that habit.

His wariness didn't leave however as he discovered other things too. Apart, his discoveries would probably seem meaningless and innocent, but together they made Harry believe his suspects even more. He was almost sure of the fact that Louis, and his friend Liam maybe too, wasn't normal. Normal humans wouldn't behave like them.

Normal humans wouldn't be this cautious to touch him. It were subtle moves like Louis slowly withdrawing his arm right before the Cheshire boy wanted to sit next to him in psychology or French, but Harry saw them all. The way he held his breath every time that Harry came too close, increased the taller lad's suspense. The fact that he hardly sees him at lunch does that even more.

Harry is sure that during the whole week that he has known them, he has barely seen his two roommates eat. While the curly haired lad himself is always munching on some cereal or crisps to give his growing teenage body the calories that it needs, he has barely seen the other lads eat. It was like the boys didn't need the nutrition's and only ate when they felt like it. If a normal person would eat the small amount of food that Liam and Louis did, Harry thought, they would be nothing but skin and bones. Their bodies however, didn't look starved at all. It was more the opposite. The few times that Harry has seen them topless, right after a shower or P.E. course, he had noticed their defined biceps and abs. Not at all like the chests that you would expect from lads who barely ate.

Saturday, when the students got their day off, Harry wanted to trick them and invite the mysterious guys to Nandos with the official reason to finally introduce them to his friends, Zayn and Niall. Of course he secretly only wanted to find out how they would react to this large amounts of heavenly tasting, greasy junk.

Unfortunately Harry's plan didn't work out as he hadn't even gotten the chance to ask them along. They both had vanished even before the sun had set, leaving the boy to wake up all alone in his room, this time with the window still closed. They had left no note, no hint of to where they could have fled and reappeared the next morning like nothing had happened, leaving another item that Harry added to his mental list of mysterious elements about the lads.

Harry wondered why nobody else noticed those signs. From what he'd heard Zayn telling him, the blokes attended this boarding school for at least a year, so why was he the only one who questioned their odd behaviour? Were they that invisible, that no one noticed?