Chapter 9

A.N: Finally chapter 9! I had so much school work this week, i'm actually surprised that I'm still alive (but yes I am barely breathing :D) Thank you all for the votes and fans and comments, ... I love you! I feel terrible that I have let you all wait so long, but blame my maths (and Dutch and French and ...)teacher for giving me too much homework. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

************************
Louis POV

Louis eventually jumped up, quickly making his way towards the door. He suddenly wanted to be out of the room badly, in need of some fresh air. The classroom full of Harry, was suffocating him. It had slightly begun to feel like a prison to Louis. While racing through the door, he brushed past the taller lad. Their arms were touching for only a second, but the skin contact augmented his craving for his new roommate even more. Yes, Louis should really leave.

Not caring that he actually had to be heading to his next lesson, he rushed to the left, in the direction of an abandoned hallway. He didn’t look behind him. Louis really wasn’t bothered to care, he just wanted to run away, to leave. He just wanted to be able to breathe properly again without wanting to rip something open or feeling this suffocated. As he wanted something badly, Louis had the habit to focus on his goal and his goal only, blocking everything else out. Therefore he missed the green eyes watching his every move with a confused curiosity.

Louis sprinted even further into the abandoned hallway until he met the end. Crap, this certainly didn’t look like the way outside. The vampire detested the idea to turn back and look for another exit. Why couldn’t this building have a door right here? He looked through the window, the only connection between the dull school building and the world outside and gazed at the little blackbirds flying happily.

Wait! A window?

After throwing a brisk look behind him, checking again if he were still alone, he forced the lock of the window and opened it. The blue eyed lad took a small moment breathing in the healthy air with closed eyes. A small smile was formed on his lips as he calmed down a bit. Although the arrival of fresh air felt wonderful, it was not enough.

Louis grabbed the window cill to lift him up and then he skilfully jumped out. His inhuman state made sure that he lacked any kind of injuries as he finally landed on the balls of his feet. The smile that had lingered on his face now changed in a full beaming grin.

Looking around he saw that he had ended up in front of the woods. No one ever came here as it was almost impossible to come here by foot because of the giant fences blocking the way. Apparently years ago students had used this place to cultivate weed. After they had been caught, the teachers had all decided it was best to ban pupils from this side of the school and therefore had placed the fences.

Content with the feeling that this was his own little place, he started to sprint in the direction of the trees. It felt good being able to run again the way he liked, as quickly as possible with his vampire powers on full modus. With the oak trees soon flashing by and the sound of wild animals hitting his ears, he finally felt a little bit more free. 

*************************************************************

Harry’s POV

Harry moodily poked with his fork at his tasteless pasta. Zayn was reading a weird comic book –completely shutting out the outer world– and  Niall was committed in a an intense discussion with Josh. So the curly haired boy was all by himself in this full packed lunchroom with his thoughts swirling around.

He hadn’t spotted Louis since the latter’s rather dramatic escape out of class that morning. Harry clearly remembers how the shorter boy had brushed past him and left him standing alone in the door frame.