Chapter 13

A.N.: Had a sudden spark of inspiration so this was written in like an hour and a half? I hope you like it, next chapter will likely be more interesting ;) Hope everyone has/had a nice easter! Much love to everyone who reads (and even more to the larry shippers among you :p ) 
comment your thoughts please! and enjoy of course :)  

*

Lunch came earlier than Louis had anticipated to, so he hadn’t really found the time yet to freak out and stress over his meeting with Harry there. When the bell rang at 12 O’ clock sharp Louis gathered all his stuff and pushed it into his bag before hastening swiftly to the cafeteria, hoping Harry wouldn’t be there before him so the vampire didn’t have to look for Harry at one of the million tables placed in the room.

   Finally Inside, the lad was astonished by the overcrowding in the cafeteria. Not quite knowing what to do, he stood still in front of the open door while students were rushing next to him all wanting to get their food as soon as possible. Someone bluntly bumped against him with a ‘Watch out where you’re going cunt!’, before hurrying away once again. Louis was baffled. Was it always this crowded at noon? Well, Louis was suddenly glad that he’d avoided lunches till now.  

  Luckily the vampire didn’t have to stand there all by himself for much longer as a grinning voice whispered in his ear, “You look like it’s your first time in a cafeteria, with your mouth open in surprise.”  

  Startled by the sudden voice so near to his ear, Louis brusquely jumped up.  

  “I was just looking for you,” he answered, dropping his shoulders in relief as he saw who the intruder was. It was odd that he hadn’t noticed Harry before with all his vampire senses. After all he found himself thinking that he’d recognize the boy’s familiar, but still delicious scent, from meters a far. This fact only added to how bewildered Louis was while standing in the crowded cafeteria.

    “Well, I’m here now,” Harry responded cheekily. Afterwards he walked over in direction of the food, but quickly stopped as he noticed that Louis hadn’t yet tagged along.

    “Come on Lou,” he furrowed his eyebrows, “What takes you so long? Let’s get something to eat.”

    After his words, Louis instantly made his way over to Harry secretly glad that the boy had nicknamed him once again. They then headed together to the queue in front of the food.  

  “Yes!” Harry shouted when they were finally at the front of the line, “It’s pizza day!”  

  As Louis saw Harry taking two pieces he decided to do so as well, not wanting to stand out or seem suspicious. Besides, human food may not taste the same way like it used to do, he still had some sense of taste left. Pizza was nothing against blood, but it was still kind of nice.  

  But then Harry grabbed his wrist to lead them both to their table, making sure that Louis would follow and he lost the ability to form any coherent thoughts. The warm feeling around his lower arm made Louis light in his head and made him worry if Harry noticed his slightly colder skin that never managed to get warm.    

Too soon the feeling stopped as they arrived at an almost full lunch table, making Louis mentally sigh as he felt the hand withdraw from his own. Would Harry feel the same disappointment, or was Louis the only one with a stupid crush, Louis asked himself.  

  “Hi everyone,” Harry shouted, “This is Louis, my roommate.”  

  He then looked back at the fringed haired lad, “Louis this is everyone.”