Added scene 1 - smut

A.N.: Hi, Thank you for all the extremely nice feedback!!! Because of you I've decided to write some (as in multiple) added parts, some extended scenes. This is some Larry smut, aka the first time they have (penatrative) sex. 

!Warning! this is me trying to Be relevant and sound latere and shit :) Warning For  barebacking because I like  for one, I like to read it in fanfictions. Also Louis is a vampire, Harry is a virgin, theyre both males (this is not mpreg) and therefore STD's and Pregnancies are not possible.

BUT please, in real life, you should always use a condom. Aids is making its come back once again, teenage pregnancies are rocketing, ... You don't want to "ruin" your life because you didn't use a condom.

Oh well, enjoy the smut ^^ xxxx

*

“Are you ready, Lou?” Harry asked, sitting on his bed, pulling of his socks.

“You make this sound like we’re taping a porn film, Christ Curly!” Louis answered, lying next to him on his back, supporting himself on his elbows.

A pang of warmth shot up to Harry’s cheeks at that. Sure, he’d come quite used to Louis’ constant teasing, but certain times it still managed to embarrass him. And with what they had planned to do that night, it was no surprise that that comment of Louis had made him blush. After all, Harry would be the one to finally lose his virginity that night. That was their plan.

The curly haired boy kept his gaze on his now bare feet, suddenly feeling very nervous. Not much later, a familiar tan arm curled around his waist, Louis nuzzling his cheek.

“Hey, no need to be nervous, okay? It’s just me. It’s just us,” his eyelashes grazed Harry’s jaw as he talked.

“I know it’s just. It’s kind of a big step, I think?”

“Is it really? We’ve done other things before you know. Try not to see this as an important step, just try to enjoy it.” He started to run kisses along his jaw, going down to his collar bones and back up again, creating a path of almost invisible hickeys.

“Remember when you sucked my cock?” Louis asked out of the blue, his hand sneaking under Harry’s shirt, twisting his right nipple. The groan Harry caused to let out, prevented him from answering. Louis was playing his body so good, the places where his fingers had touched his skin burned bright like fresh flames licking his skin.

“You weren’t nervous back then, were you?” Louis continued, changing position to get on Harry’s lap, ankles meeting again and locking behind Harry’s back. He made good use of the situation to pull their shirts off. Almost instantly afterwards, his mouth returned to its right place, on top of Harry’s. His lips instantly open, forcing Harry’s to follow him, tongue sneaking out to lick into his mouth.

They snogged like that for a while until Louis couldn’t find any traces of nervousness back in the smell of Harry’s blood. He then pulled away to look fondly at his boy. Oh, how lucky he was to have found this green eyed beauty.

“Lou,” Harry brought out, eyes glossy and shimmering with pure want. It then came to Louis’ notice that Harry was hard, could feel the bulge under his bum.

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it,” He murmured before reconnecting their mouths, at the same time pushing Harry down the bed, making it easier for Louis to climb up on him. They both made quick work of getting out of their pants after that, wanting to finally get to the good part. They were both entranced with need, aroused to the point their cocks were dying to get out of those suffocating pieces of clothing.