Chapter 6 (A)

A.N:If you have any requests or questions or ... for this story please comment. I would love to hear your thoughts about it! If you want me to dedicate the next chapter to you, just ask :) Love you all! (and little things is just aaaaarhghadmslukfmqsdkfamazing! ) 

Louis’s POV 

*

It was half past one and Louis was still wide awake. Harry’s sweet scent filling the room was driving him crazy. His now exposed fangs craved a throat to tear open, preferably the one whom had caused Louis’s animalistic desire.

After all those hours of being sweet tortured by the odour, Louis couldn’t handle the tension anymore. His bloodthirst kept him from thinking clear. Even though he had only fed two days ago, he needed a new dose. Louis knew that staying in this room would could end in two different ways.   One, he got truly, madly insane or two, he would attack the curly haired lad which he kned he’d regret later. So the only sane thing to do was to leave this tormenting room and hoping for a good outcome. Good meaning hunting somewhere and someone safer. He probably wouldn’t sleep a lot this night, but luckily vampires didn’t even need half as much sleep as humans.

He got up swiftly without making any sound, his vampire traits helping him. After opening the window, Louis was ready to head outside. He hesitated a bit if he should  wake up Liam. The vampire ended up doing so, remembering that he would need the help of his friend. Not wasting any time, he placed his hand on Liam’s mouth so he wouldn’t scream and whispered in his ear.

‘Liam, Liam! Wake up!’

The brown haired lad opened his eyes surprised, but relaxed instantly when he noticed it was only Louis who had brought him out of dreamland. The blue eyed vampire put his finger in frond of his lips, withdrewing his other hand. He gestured Liam to follow him outdoors and jumped out of the window himself. Liam rubbed his eyes sleepy, soon joining his friend.

Once he was outside Louis took a deep breath of air. Glad that he could finally breathe freely again without ripping his roommate’s throat open, he smiled at the moon. After all those years lurking on this planet, Louis was still able to be mesmerized by the beauty that was nature. He soon discovered Liam’s presence behind him, turning around still with a smile ornating his face.

‘So what’s the reason that you’ve dragged me out of bed in the middle of the night?’ Liam groaned a bit annoyed.

Liam’s question brought back why Louis had left the room in the first place and made him remember his vicious thirst. 

‘Oh, don’t say anything. Your eyes are pitch black. It’s the guy, isn’t it?’ The taller guy lifted his eyebrows and continued, ‘I told you this wouldn’t work out, right?’ He threw a worried look in Louis’s way.

‘It’s just, normally I can handle sleeping nearby humans. But this time it’s different, he’s different. I don’t know why but that curly haired lad is driving me insane. I’m thirstier than ever, Liam.’ He glanced in Liam’s direction, his face showing nothing but utter desperation. Liam sighed.

‘Well, to be honest, I have no idea what you’re talking about. To me, he and his scent are like every other human. But if he really brings this kind of reactions from you, you’ll have to feed even more, starting from now. The last thing we want is you attacking the guy, right? ’

Louis nodded a couple of times seriously before his eyes received a mischievous glance, ‘Do you think Eleanor still sleeps in the same room as last year?’

Last year Louis and Liam had taken their weekly dose of blood from a couple of girls from a girl’s school 2 kilometers away. They would sneak in via one of the open windows and take advantage of  the sleeping beauties. The lads only took small amounts every time so the girls couldn’t discover it. However, one time they hadn’t been careful enough –alright it was only Louis –and one girl had seen it all.