Chapter 20

A.N.: I had a real hard time writing this chapter, I just couldnt get Perrie right? Like, her personality is still a mystery. Ugh, sorry for everyone who has waited for this and hoped for a good chapter, I hope you can still enjoy it?

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your amazing, wonderful messaged. They make me blush (and laugh and dance around, but ssssh)

And wow, America is completely different from Europe? everything is so wide and big and there is SPACE. (and I got lost in walmart, i mean its sooo big and the food is always so much and theres a fucking mc donalds in the store. awesome)

so, please give mme your thought and what you think might happen in later chapters. I love you :)

(can you find two one direction tattoo references?)

*

They had already walked a long way, Harry out of side for at least a whole minute ago, but Perrie still kept going, dragging the confused, but nonetheless annoyed, Louis along.

The girl finally halted a couple of moments later as Louis couldn't spot any human being around them anymore. He waited for her to react, but Perrie still just stood in front of him, not speaking a word of the explanation Louis had expected.

What she did do was glaring. Perrie had mastered the glaring-art so well, that the blue eyed vampire could almost feel flaming anger penetrating his skin, burning holes in the places of his skin where her eyes were pointed.

Yes, glaring she could, but speaking, apparently, not so much.

"What's up?" Louis smiled, trying to enlighten the mood and cut the steel thick tension. He got to feel just a tad bit uncomfortable because of her deadly glare. (Well, good thing Louis was practically an immortal)

"God, Louis, you really haven't changed a thing in those two years. You're still a cocky, arrogant little shit, thinking everything is just a game," she hissed immediately as Louis' words had broken her defiant silence. Although she was practically as short as Louis, he almost felt intimidated by the bold girl.

"I just asked what was wrong. Why're you so angry with me?" Louis took a step back, holding his hands up in defense.

"Do you even have to ask?" Perrie pulled up an eyebrow in surprised anger, "You just go, break the truce, flaunting like you owe the place, seducing and endangering innocent boys, and you don't understand why I'm mad?"

Louis was now in a state that could best be described as completely, utterly confused. Sure the seducing part could be understood, after all the girl had seen him and Harry kiss. But it had been such a chaste kiss, even with the way that Harry, or more precisely his blood, effected Louis, (which Perrie didn't even had knowledge of) the boy hadn't been in danger for even a millisecond.

And even more shocking had been that the girl dared to accuse him of having broken the truce, while he was nothing but in-the-vampire-closet and never, ever had fed of one of the people that attended their school.

At the beginning of their first year on this school, Perrie, as a witch, had instantly known Louis and Liam's bloody secret, so the three had made a pact. If the vampires wouldn't ever feed of one of the teens going to the school, never form a danger for them and at least try to be a bit invisible, she wouldn't give them out to hunters (who would probably gladly kill her as well, so that had never really been a option) and she wouldn't make a fight.  

The two species had lived in peace for the remaining time at the boarding school. Living next each other, not communicating, not acknowledging each other's existence. Well, until now that was.