Meeting again

I reached to my class and sigh"Miss can I come in"I said "Come in kiddo but you are late it's first and last time I'm forgiving you" Teacher said in angry tone I guess she is strict 'UGH THIS IS GONNA BE BORING' I thought "students here we have a new student in class come in and introduce yourself "teacher said  "Anneyonghaseyo my name is y/n i'M new here please take care of me" Girls in class started whistling and clapping what can I do I'm handsome teacher said "STOP THIS STUDENTS!! y/n go and sit next to lisa, Lisa raise your hands so y/n can see you" When I see Lisa I smirk to myself and started walking towards her I saw her she was irritated and angry I sat next to her "Hi jagi here I'm missed me? " I said to Lisa and she groan enough to hear and she whispered "shut the fuck up y/n I'm gonna beat your ass" I smirk and thought 'ughh I love to tease her' after that boring class when teacher was gone and Lisa also left the class so I started heading towards the bathroom and suddenly boom again I bumped into someone and this time I was on the ground (STREAM ON THE GROUND 💕) 'UGH NOT AGAIN I DON'T HAVE ENERGY TO FIGHT YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE' I thought "I'm sorry I'm so sorry it's I was busy in my thoughts I'm so sorry" I said "Hey it's okay you are being dramatic and besides it was my fault I didn't notice you are you new here?"girl who has brown hair said I nodded 'DAMN SHE IS SO CUTE' I thought"okay lemme introduce myself I'm jisoo you can call me jichu I love chicken want to have lunch with me and my friends" Jisoo said "Actually jisso unnie my friend is waiting for me so i have to go and I'm sorry I can't do lunch with you"I said " It's okay we will do lunch together next time "She said we start walking towards cafeteria and we were also talking she was so nice she told me that she is in a group named Blackpink it sounded very cool she also told me that.suddenly on way I got call from mark "HEY BUDDY SORRY I HAVE TO GO TO DAD HE WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING SO I WILL BE NOT HOME FOR 1 WEEK HE SAID IT'S IMPORTANT" he said "okay okay bye take care mark" I said "bye" He said I didn't ask him why you are leaving in between of school I know that he is about to become next CEO of his dad's company so he always had important work my dad also offered me to become CEO of his company but I rejected because I Don't have any interest in business I want to become kpop artist after that  I ended phone call "What happened why you looking sad"I told her everything she nodded " So that means you are having lunch with us"I nodded excitedly.
After reaching I saw 2 girls sitting one was busy in eating she had blond hair and was tall and 2 girl was busy in scrolling through Instagram she had brown hair and cat like eyes she was so pretty 'STOP YOU DUMBASS YOU ARE STARING' "HEY CHIPMUNK AND JENDEUKI I HAVE SOMEONE HE/SHE IS VERY COOL AND HANDSOME/BEAUTIFUL ALSO" she said this while winking at me I blushed and said "Hi my name is y/n I'M new here" I said and they both introduce theirself after talking jisso asked Jennie "Jendeuki where is Lili our cold princess" Jennie answered"I don't know unnie she probably have to complete her work"jisso Nodded.
jisoo told me about Lili I don't know her full name this is what she told me her name she told me that Lili is very dangerous girl everyone is Feared of her she knows boxing and karate she is a bully in their group they told her to stop bullying but she didn't listen she told them that she loves to bully and she won't stop she is princess of school because everyone want her she is very beautiful and pretty but she is cold towards everyone even principal she told me that lili is nice only to her friends and family.
"Ohh see jisoo unnie cold princess is here"Rose said.
" I TOLD YOU ROSIE POSIE DON'T CALL ME COLD PRINCESS EVEN THOUGH I LIKE IT BUT DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" A girl in bangs her hair color was black she was tall but I'm taller said wait..that is my jagi.....

AN:
HEYY Y'ALL THAT WAS IT SORRY IF THIS SHORT AS I SAY I WILL UPDATE OFTEN SO DON'T WORRY😄😄BYE💕

AN:HEYY Y'ALL THAT WAS IT SORRY IF THIS SHORT AS I SAY I WILL UPDATE OFTEN SO DON'T WORRY😄😄BYE💕