I don't know what to write😩😂

Another boring day of school for everyone but not for yn and Lisa:
Yn was talking out her/him books from locker suddenly he/she saw Lisa she was looking amazing and adorable yn couldn't help himself/herself to stop looking at Lisa because today was different.
Yn know now that Lisa is hers/his and Lisa loves yn.
"HEY WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!!! " Lisa shouted infront of everyone yn was standing there in shocked that why Lisa shouting at her/him for sharing at her infront of everyone.
Lisa whisper in yn's ears "sorry babe but I love when you stare at me like this so keep it up"and Lisa left yn there and went to the class both were blushing so hard. Yn couldn't help her/him from smiling and went to the class.
Y/n POV:
I saw that Lisa was sitting alone so i decided to sit beside lis but when I was about to sit mark came and ask
"Hey bro can I sit here??you can sit on my seat" and I sadly nodded lili showed me annoyed expression clearly she was annoyed by Mark I sat beside jennie.
"So how's Lisa?" jennie asked
"How I can know just ask her" I said to her by rolling my eyes she slapped me on my arm.
"Dumbo stop pretending we are Lisa's like sisters she told us everything" jennie and said and I made an O face.
"Nothing can't you see she is chatting with mark" I said annoyingly.
"Jealous already lol bro she is just talking with him"
"Yes I know but I know that mark has a crush on her and he love her so much I feel bad for him to be honest"
"Aww but it's okay tell him the truth"
"NOO I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!"I shouted now everyone was looking at me even Lisa and mark.
"Sorry😬" I said and smile nervously.
After school:
Unnies were teasing me by saying that I'm a simp for lalisa I was blushing so hard.
"Oh look yn face is becoming red"chaeyoung said jisoo and Jennie unnie saw me blushing and started making fun of me and then liss camee and said them to stop making fun of me.
"Unnie stop making fun of my baby🙄🤭 and I want to spend time with my baby leave us alone" Lisa said and jisoo unnie said "okay okay but don't make loud noises okay? 😏" she said and they all left leaving me there with Lisa and I saw a red tint on Lisa's face.
"What did she mean by don't make loud noises? 🤔"I asked and she said
"yn I know you are not innocent so stop acting like you are innocent🙄" Lisa said "I'm innocent what do you mean🤓" I said.
"Nothing leave"
"Waee?? I want to know" I smirk and put my hand on her waist Lisa shook her head and and she whispered in my ear "babessss I want you!!!"