sorry

After reaching to class;
Me and mark had same class so he sat beside me, teacher was not here we were early,I saw chipmunk entering class she wave at me and come to meet me,mark was busy at phone.
"I wanted to sit with you" She pointed at mark with pouty face,to be honest in one month I become very close to chipmunk, jenjen and jichu they were like my bestfriends I was not close to Lisa that was sad.
"Awwie I think you haven't meet mark, mark she is Rosie and Rosie he is mark he is like my brother" I said
"Hi nice to meet you"Rosie said
"Hello nice to meet you to"mark said
And again started using phone.
"Ohh lisa told me to say sorry to you because she thinks she was too rude on that day and I'M SHOCKED SHE SAID SORRY TO SOMEONE FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE"she shouted last sentence.
I smiled and said " I guess I'm lucky then"I chuckle and chipmunk nodded she was about to say something but our teacher entered class and signal Rosie to sit.

Whole day I was thinking about lili. 'Damn lisa you are driving me crazy' I said in my mind and was smiling like crazy.

RECESS TIME:
I was too happy because of lisa and mark noticed this and he asked why I'm suddenly so happy and I told him that I'm just happy because he is going to meet my new friends and he chuckle at my childish behavior and I nervous laugh.

I walked towards cafeteria with mark and saw Blackpink was sitting I walk towards them and said that "hello guys meet mark my brother not real but he is my bestfriend and cousin" Mark said hello to them after that I sit besides jenjen and chipmunk and mark sit besides Lisa and jichu at first I was jealous but I ignored that.

Whole time I was staring at Lisa and didn't realized that but thank god no one noticed except jenjen, Jennie whispered something in my ear "you are staring dumboo" I was shocked and stop staring I whispered her back that "thank you mandu but does she noticed that I was staring at her" She whispered again and said "ofcourse she noticed you were staring at her " And she started laughing everyone was now looking at her and jichu unnie asked her why she was laughing and she said that I told her something funny that she will tell jichu and chipmunk later and they nodded.

I saw Lisa and mark were talking and mark was smiling at first I was shocked because mark never talked with girl and then that stabs knife at my chest because the fact that Lisa hates me I saw this and said "excuse me guys I'm going to bathroom" They all said okay except Lisa and mark because they were busy at talking.

A/N:
Hey guys sorry I was busy  preparing for my exams and sorry if this chapter is short or have any mistake I'm sorry and take care y'all love you bye 💕💕