kiss?

"Who is he/she lis? "that boy asked and he called my Mona Lisa,lis, I was so jealous "Excuse me! WHO ARE YOU!?"I asked "Y/n he is my friend jungkook and jungkook he is my-"
I cut Lisa and said "boyfriend/girlfriend y/n y/l/n nice to meet you jungkook" I smirk Lisa was shocked she was about to say something but I did something amazing for me and worst for Lisa I kissed her yeah shocking right I wanted to kiss her now I finally kissed her, her lips was so soft even softer than pillow. Lisa was so shocked and I was amazed that she has such a magical lips I saw with a side of my eyes that jungkook was gone and and suddenly Lisa pushed me so hard.
"Ouch jagi that hurts why you pushed me"I said
"WTF Y/N WHY DID YOU ME?ARE YOU OUT OF MIND"Lisa shouted
"Shh Lisa this is library they will kick us can't you talk slow and I did this because I wanted to what will you do? What will you do if I kiss you again"i said as I slowly lean towards her she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, now our faces were few inches far I can feel her breath she was breathing very fast she closed her eyes 'you are so cute lili but I can't kiss you right now I will kiss you later with permission of your because I'm gentle man/gentle woman' I thought
I backed away she was standing there shocked again " Yahhhh what are you waiting for are you wanting  for my kiss if you are so bad I'm not going to kiss you.. Here I will kiss you somewhere else " I said chucking she was so pissed off she grip my wrist and pull my out of library "WTF Y/N WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE I HATE YOU SO MUCH LEAVE ME ALONE YOU JUST RUIN MY DATE" She shouted "Lisa he is a playboy" I said gently "I DON'T CARE IF HE IS PLAYBOY OR SOMETHING ATLEAST HE IS A SWEET,CARING,KIND, GENTLE, HANDSOME AND RESPECTIVE AND MAKE ME SMILE,NOT LIKE YOU, YOU ALWAYS HURT EVERYONE FUCK OFF" she shouted she was so angry that last sentence broke my heart I was so hurt but I control my tears to be honest I was a emotional person with anger issues but I control myself "okay and C'mon let me drop you to your home" I said "I will go myself I don't need someone" She said and left I curse myself after this I still I care about her  but my stubborn ass followed her to make sure that she reached home safely.
                     After some time;
I saw Lisa going to her house and then I was walking to my house suddenly someone call my name from back I turned to see who is he because it was a boy's voice I saw it was a jungkook I smiled and waved at him he came to me "hey y/n sorry I didn't knew that that Lisa is your girlfriend if I knew I swear I wouldn't flirt with her" He said "hey it's okay she is not my real girlfriend I only teased her and I know you are playboy so I don't want her to be heartbroken" I said.
"Hey bro that was my past I'm no longer playboy my friends helped me to change me plus I know you have a crush on her"
"W-what no I don't have a crush on her I hate her and that's great"
"C'mon dude I know the way you care for her the way you looked at her it's obvious c'mon spill the tea after all I'm your friend"
"Okay you caught me I have a crush on her but don't tell anyone okay? " I said in defeated voice and sigh he clapped in happiness "okay now I have to go byeee and hope we can be more good friends" He said waving I bid bye to him and went to my home.