proposal

Days past by and no one knew they were in relationship except Blackpink ofcourse...

Y/N POV:
*Ring Ring*
Oh it's my phone, lemme check who texted me I hope it's lisa....
"One new text from Mark"
Ughh it's mark
"BROOO GUESS WHAT!!!! I THINK IT'S TIME I'M GOING TO PROPOSE MY DREAM GIRL MY LOVE LISAAAA ik it's so sudden but yea I wanna give it try"
WHAT IN THE WORLD-
ohnooo it's gonna be disasterrrrr noooooo what the actual hell..he would be heartbroken but wait why do I even care huh? After he did so many bad things to me it would be fun to see him cry (evil smile)
I texted him...
"Yayyy go ahead hope she will accept you bro I'm happy for you"
Dumb bitch hahahah he think that someone like Lisa would like her back hahahah she's the rudest one hahaha let me just go and change and see the drama...
Mark: "Bro I'm going to propose her at the school do u think it's a good idea!?"
Y/N: "it's the bestest idea bro like she would be blushing so hard bro"
Mark: "okay meet me at school"
Y/N:"okay sure"
Lol he really have guts he gonna propose my gf and want me to be there hahahaha dumb he is really dumb...

FEW HOURS LATER AT SCHOOL
3rd person POV:
mark was there with flowers waiting for lisa to come to the ground and there y/n was standing far from there watching the whole scene....
When Lisa came out, mark stopped her and said "I wanna say something..."
Lisa: yeah say mark *with a awkward smile in her face*
Mark bend on his knee and said
"See Lisa I know we don't know each other that much but I want to know you more I want to know everything about you..I'm so desperate about you.. It is love at first sight Lisa I like you so so so much..."
Lisa was standing there in shock she was so embarrassed and everyone knew what was gonna happen because Lisa was that popular bad bit3h many of boys proposed her and she did so bad to them.. And there y/n standing there in anger he didn't expected something fancy from mark all he imagined that mark would say simple I like you and all but he said many things..y/n regret that he/she allowed mark to propose Lisa...

Lisa: oh so u like me*with a smirk*
Mark: yeah a lot! I hope u feel same way like I do...
Lisa:you really think I would date someone stupid and dumb like you?
Bro u are not my type and that's great I would have die before dating you.. U are so eww like I don't wanna even think about it...

Mark was standing there in embarrassment he couldn't even say something he was so heartbroken he was staring his feet...
Lisa: cmon look here
Mark looked at Lisa and boommm Lisa slapped her so bad his cheeks went red because of the pain , Lisa took a bottle from other student and pour it in Mark's uniform and said
"don't even think about me from now on...I only think about u as a friend dont cross your limits or else"
Mark was so embarrassed because what Lisa did was so embarrassing... He ran away from there in anger and sadness of course..

Y/n was laughing there after watching whole scene because it was so funny he/she also recorded the scene and sent that to Blackpink..