Feelings

You reach to your house and thought how you end up making new friends on your first day it was so cool. You were sitting alone at home because your friend mark was not here you were bored so you decided to go to cafe to time pass and drink coffee.

                    (Your outfit) You wear this because day was sunny

                    (Your outfit)
You wear this because day was sunny. You started walking to xxxxx cafe it was very popular and you heard that they have best coffee in Seoul.
AFTER REACHING TO CAFE:
YOUR POV:
I order coffee and started listening music music always relaxed me so I closed my eyes and was enjoying. I was listening to locked away by r.city and Adam suddenly I thought about lisa I don't where she pop in my thoughts I recalled my memory with her today what happened at school then waiter tapped on my shoulder saying that my coffee is ready "kamshahamnida(thank you in korean)"I bow and started drunk my coffee and slap myself mentally because of what I was thinking I shouldn't think about her she is a girl whom I love to tease because I hate her and no more than that I can never love her (A/n:accept your feelings y/n😒) I drank coffee and pay the bill and started walking to my home. I was still thinking that I shouldn't think about lisa I don't love her or like her.

3rd person POV:
~~~~~~~after a months~~~~~~~~~
Y/n teased lisa everyday and lisa let her/him tease she wasn't bothered that someone was teasing her by calling her jagi she always ignored y/n  and y/n was hurt by the fact that Lisa always ignored her and doesn't have feeling for her/him. y/n accepted the fact that she/he liked Lisa and everyday he/she is slowly developing her/him feelings for her.
Y/n POV:
I was thinking about Lisa and didn't realize that I was smiling now everyone is gonna think that I'm crazy
Jisoo unnie came and shouted
"Y/n yahhhh"
"What unnie what happened"
"I saw a boy who was talking with lisa"
"Relaxx unnie you know right that she is cold princess and she is Lisa"
"Y/n you are not understanding Lisa used to had a crush on her and she don't know that boy is playboy"
"Ohh unnie but I'm not her real bf/gf I only like to tease her"I said that 'ouch that hurts not being her gf/bf and also I'm jealous helpp'
"Are you not her real friend? Cmon y/n please do it for me I don't want Lisa to be a heart broken"she said with pouty face how I can't reject that jisoo unnie is like my sister so I asked her where she is and she told me that they saw them in library I run towards library and saw one familiar figure and another figure who I don't know probably that boy jisoo unnie told me about I saw Lisa was smiling and blushing at same time and that boy was holding Lisa's hand and teaching her how to draw suddenly I feel like someone stab knife in my chest I wanted to cry because I can't make her smile I can't make her feel special I can't make her blush like that I wanted to run and run and run and cry but then I sigh and started walking towards them.
"Heyy Lili"I said
I saw Lisa was shocked by seeing me
" Y/n what do you want"Lisa said
"Who is he/she lis" That boy said
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n:
Heyya guys long time no see so how is it?sad news guys I will not be able to update my exams are starting and I have to prepare so sorry but I will update soon plur sorry if it is short and sorry for mistakes 😂see ya later y'all 💕

 A/n:Heyya guys long time no see so how is it?sad news guys I will not be able to update my exams are starting and I have to prepare so sorry but I will update soon plur sorry if it is short and sorry for mistakes 😂see ya later y'all 💕