smuut????

* * is used for thoughts.

Y/N POV:
*Broo hahahah i was laughing all the way to home like it was so funny..poor mark but like it's good tho he will never lay his eyes on Lisa again so good for me tho hahhaha... *

*Ring Rong*

Oh there is someone at the door let me just check who it is probably mark but let's just not hope that...

*opened the door*

"Lalisaaaaaaaaaaaa~ you are G.O.A.T hahhahaha it's so funny I'm still laughing how can you I'll die of laughter"
"Bitch let me come in first huh!!!!!" Lisa said in grumpy way.
"Huh?" Y/N asked with a confused expression.
"MOVE DUMB YOU'RE SO DUMB!!!!"

*opps looks like Lisa is really in bad mood hahhaha but it's still funny.*

           ^FEW MINUTES LATER^
After Lisa relaxed herself in y/n's house
"Why the fuck are you mad?bro I didn't even did something" y/n asked
"Ehh nowadays I'm so irritated I don't know why but now that mark thing really made me angry... I- I- I only love you for some reason I don't want anyone to love me I just want you to love me please be there for me and never leave me alone please." Lisa said and she started sobbing..
"LILYYY WHAT THE ACTUAL- DON'T BE DON'T CRY" y/n said while panicking because he/she really don't know how to stop someone from crying.

"Lisa you know I'll never ever leave you don't you trust my words? When I said I love you so much I meant it like you really make me happy also don't worry I'll stick to you everytime I'll be there in your worst time also I don't know how to comfort someone but i really hope this helps also I'm not saying this for formality I really mean it I love you lily you're the best thing that happened to me"

"OH MY GOD Y/N I LOVE YOU MORE" Lisa said this and hugged y/n.
*I hope this really never end* y/n thought...
*I hope I'll be in your arms forever* Lisa thought..

LISA'S POV:
*y/n really make me feel secure this is miracle because I never had this feeling no one really made me feel this good.
oh my god he/she is so hot aw look at their veiny hands damn ...what the fuck I was feeling wholesome but now I'm horny.. ARGH I WANT HIM/HER TO FUCK ME RIGHT NOW*
"Y/n????" I said in seductive voice while holding y/n's hand..
"Yes lisa?" Y/n replied with their deep husky voice
*OH MY GOD EVEN HIS/HER VOICE IS HOT*
"Y/n you know you're making me wet"

Y/N POV:
"Y/n you know you're making me wet" Lisa whispered this in my ears
I gasped and asked her to repeat herself
"I really want to feel how your cock feels like.."
But instead of that sentence she said this and what can I do..a women like Lisa asking me to fuck her is really an amazing feeling...

3RD POV:
Y/n carried lisa in bridal style and they both went to bed room...
Lisa pushed y/n to wall and started kissing him/her so hard that even breathing was a problem looks like Lisa was so desperate for y/n...

^YOU ALL HAVE NICE IMAGINATIONS TO JUST IMAGINE.... But I can tell you that it was really rough and they both almost broke bed^

A/N note:
Hi guys I was so busy with my studies and stuff hahaha but I'm back huehue.