Groupsss

Now after the sad moments
I told them not to tell anyone about my and Lisa's relationship and they agreed because me and they don't want loose our cute lil lili she is really precious for us.
After some days:
Our class teacher announced their gonna be a project that would be important project because our marks will be include in marksheet.
"So I'm gonna make make groups and you will work together in groups" teacher said. I saw mark was looking at Lisa and knew that mark wanna be in a group with Lisa.
Groups:
Group 1: Group 2: Group 3:
Jennie irene lalisa
G dragon jungkook y/n
Kai suga momo
Sana rosie yeji
Jisoo mark jackson
V bambam Bobby
I looked at jennie she was nervous because gd(g dragon) have a crush on jennie and kai was Jennie's ex poor jennie she is now stuck between both of them.
I wasss sooo happy that Lisa was in my groupp yayayy after class mark was walking with me he said "Lisa is not in my group and I'm sed" said in sad tone I said "don't worry it's okay" in sad tone but mentally I was laughing at him and I was happy that Lisa is not in his group.
When I reached to my drawer I found a note it's says *meet me at old staff room NOW!! it's important and urgent please come fast* I didn't know who wrote this letter because this was definitely not Lisa's writing after reading this note I was tensed and rushed into old staff room, (people usually don't come in old staff room and here couples come to make out) I opened the door and someone pulled me in and saw a someone locked the door there was too much darkness and because of that I couldn't see anything I smell ysl, black opium fragrance that is Lisa's favorite perfume (let's just pretend that lol) and saw that body moving that was coming towards me and suddenly my heart beat became faster I was just standing there and looking at the body that was coming towards me I asked her because that was definitely a girl I asked "WHO IS THIS??"

Note from An:
Yeah so this was it after a long time sorry I was very busy in studies and all but now here it is I'm sorry if there is any spelling mistake or grammar mistake bubyessss now beautiful people😛💖