park

AFTER SCHOOL:
Y/N POV:
I was walking towards home suddenly my phone made a sound Ting Ting someone messaged me.

Unknown number:
Heyy y/n.
Y/n:
Whoo?
Unknown number:
It's me, y/n lisaa😄
Y/n:
Ohh yeah yeah so you wanted to talk with mee sayy what you wanted to say
Unknown number:
Meet me today at xxxxx park at 10pm
Y/n:
Okay okay.
-Unknown number saved your number by y/n.

I was curious why she messaged me and why she want to meet me at park
I was thinking about this whole day I know I was ignoring her but deep down I still have feelings for her I was convincing myself for long when I was ignoring her that I no longer have feelings for her but I was wrong deep inside of my heart I still have feelings for her to be honest I want to run and cry because I fall in love again with a perfect girl which I can't have.

I wear this because this was comfy and warm

3rd person POV:
Y/n reached xxx park and saw lisa waiting for him/her on a bench. This was first time lisa was waiting for someone except Blackpink and her family she was really pissed off because y/n was late but patient at same time.
Lisa pov:
I was waiting for y/n for more than half hour because I reached here early. I was sitting on a bench and using phone while waiting for him/her I was scrolling Instagram and I heard someone's voice.
"Lisaa"y/n shouted from far.
"Come here y/n" I shouted back.
Y/n sit next to me asked why I called him/her here.
"LISTEN YOU FUCKING IDIOT DON'T TELL ANYONE THAT I ASKED YOU TO MEET ME HERE AND DON'T TELL A SINGLE PERSON THAT I DID THIS TO YOU" I shouted because no one was in park y/n flinched and asked "Do what" Muttered but I heard it "Fuck I'm going to hell anyways"(A/N:no lalisa how can a angel like you can go to hell) I kissed him/her I fucking kissed him/her at first y/n was shocked but  he/she kissed me back and I'm glad that he/she kissed me back looks like y/n has feelings for mee this kiss was getting hot I tooked his/her hand and put it on my waist I was about to unbutton my shirt but y/n stopped me.
Y/n pov:
I was so happy that Lisa kissed me and it was more than kiss but I stopped her and told her.
"Lalisa I don't want to do this now"
"But why don't you have feelings for me"
"I have feelings for you but do you have feelings for me or are you doing this for fun" I said and Lisa slapped me. "Dumbo I would never kissed anyone for fun and I won't make out with someone In park for fun" She said. "Jinjaa? Waaah" I said in shocked
"Are you not going to ask me would you be my girlfriend" She said while smirking😏.

A/n:
So tell me in comments how you like this chapter and sorry for mistakes and grammar mistake I'm not fluent in English again sorry and votee please bye take care y'all 🤓❤