IGNORING

"WHAT THE!!"
"YEAH BRO I THINK IT IS A LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT SHE IS SO PRETTY" mark said blushing. 'What the actual fuck i can't belive my brother A.K.A my bestie has a crush on my love ughh I don't know what to do should I be happy for him or sad for meee' I thought.
"BRO WHAT HAPPENED" mark said happily to be honest I haven't seen him this happy in his life he was so happy and I think I should be happy for him and give up on lisa, lisa anyways Don't like me and I think she also likes mark so I should be happy for her and mark.
"Nothing just imagining you and lisa together" It was hard for me to say but I said Mark's cheeks started turning red "uhuhhhh my brother is blushing ahahahha" I said in teasing tone "stoppp" He said smiling.

Few days later:
3 PERSON POV:
Y/n was ignoring Lisa he/she knows that if he/she will talk to Lisa he/she will fall for her again and because of this mark and Lisa become closer and y/n was jealous ofcourse but she/he also want Lisa to be happy.
Lisa POV:
I just can't I just can't I don't know whyyy but it's hurting mee the fact that y/n is ignoring me like isn't this obvious he/she ignores me whenever he/she sees me,like this is not possible he/she alwaysss teaseee me by calling hi darling how are youu? And whenever I'm in with my jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie and rosiee he/she left this is was actually hurting I'm starting to miss him/her I want to listen him/her teasing mee I want to slap him/her so hard for not talking to me.
I was talking with mark while walking to cafeteria because it was break time so yeah I'm now close with mark he is cool person and I kinda like him no,not in that way in friend way he is good friend but sometimes he is so clingy and this wants me to punch him in his balls.
I saw y/n was sitting with Rosie and other members I saw that y/n noticed me and now he/she was standing to go.
I grabbed him/her by his/her wrist and said "wait I want to talk to you..in private"I don't why I said this but I was pissed off because he/she was continuously ignoring mee.
"Umm I'm busy can't we talk here now infront of everyone" He/she said
"This is private I don't want to talk infront of everyone"
"Ughh then okay where you want to talk"
"I will message you" I said this and he/she left everyone in our group was like what you want to talk to him/her in private including mark.
"What you want to talk about lisaaa" Jennie said.
"Ughh Jennie unnie it's about maths teacher he told me to give some files to y/n and he told me that that is personal files so" I said I lied
"Ohh okay okay then" Jennie unnie said and they all started talking
I was thinking about y/n that should I told him/her about my feelings because now I'm sure that I have feelings for him/her.

A/N:
Sorry guys I was pretty busy past few days soo I'm sorry I will try to update more often but this is for now sorry for mistakess and hope you will like this, please votee and tell me how is it thank you take care y'all 🥰❤