hate you

Lisa POV:
I shout at rose and then I saw y/n he/she was sitting with my bestfriends  I hate him/her a lot he/she continuously teasing me I fucking hate him/her "JISOO UNNIE WHAT HE/SHE IS DOING HERE"I said in angry tone before Unnie can say something y/n said with pouty face"Jagi why are you so angry are you not happy I'm here" 'He/she is looking so cute ooo maa goo WHAT WHAT THE HECK what I'm thinking no he/she is not cute I hate him/her'
"Don't ever call me jagi or anything or else I will kill you and I'm leaving" I said this in Scaristic tone when I turned to go suddenly someone hold my wrist it was y/n.
"Cmon Lisa I won't eat you and after all I'm only teasing you I love to tease everyone." Y/n said
Y/n pov:
"Cmon Lisa I won't eat you and after all I'm only teasing you I love to tease everyone."I said
'Especially you' I said this in my mind.
Lisa glared at me and then she said " Ughh okay finee but fuck you y/n"
I smirk and said "woahh jagi why are you always horny I can't fuck you infront of unnies wait till the end of school" I heard unnies was laughing and chipmunk mouthed me "she is going to kill you" When I noticed Lisa she was glaring at me and she picked her steel water bottle.
'fuck' I stand up and started running "y/n y/l/n come here I'm going to kill you!" She was running after me after few minutes of running I stopped
I was so tried and noticed that Lisa was gone I sigh in relief I watch time on my watch that was on my wrist I was late for my class I curse In my mind and started running because I was late.
3 PERSON POV:
you reached to your class and an teacher who was in his 30s was teaching he looked at you and said "come in I'm not going to waste my time on asking you why are you late but never be late from next time" You nodded and thought 'why every teacher in this school is so strict?' you see that Lisa was smirking at you because she was on time and you were late.
Y/n POV:
I wanted to kill lalisa manoban she was the reason I was late in class I sit beside a girl I don't know her name she was pretty I didn't sit beside Lisa I wanted to but she was sitting with Rosie and I only wanted to tease her.
After few minutes I was focusing on class the girl besided me said "Hi my name is mina" She extend her hand to do hand shake "hi my name is y/n Y/l/n" We did handshake "you are so cute mina if you don't mind can I ask something" I saw her she was blushing "thank you you are also cute and yes you can ask me everything"
She said "thank you and do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend" I said she widened her eyes and said "n-noo why a-re y-ou aski-ng"she said shuttering "I wanted to know so I asked" I shrugged I turned to see Lisa since she sat on last desk I saw her staring at us 'Is she jealous or something she is staring omg wow she likes me maybe pabo what are you thinking she Don't like you and from when you started to think about her she hates you,you hater her good no more than this" I thought.
After class, I was walking with Lisa I was sharing my horror experience with her but she was not enjoying it that's the thing I liked to annoyed her "can you please shut your fucking mouth" She said she was annoyed
I laughed and said "jagi don't you like when I speak nonsense I'm hurt" I put hands on my heart suddenly a girl from class said "h-ey y/n can I borrow y-o-ur n-oteb-ook?I forgot to copy c-lasswork"she was shuttering I think she has a crush on me I saw Lisa was staring at girl I nodded and said " Yeah you can but please return me as soon as possible"she nodded and I pass her my notebook she shyly take notebook and started going to her way.
"Ooo maa goo Lisa manoban,THE LALISA MANOBAN,MONA LISA IS JEALOUS"
"I'm not jealous and stop calling me mona lisa I hate when someone call me I even beat a person once when he call me mona Lisa he was in hospital for a month do you want to be in a hospital for a month" She said while clenching her fist and glaring at me
I gulped and "I'm not afraid of you" I mummer "what? "she asked "nothing i'm saying I'm joking chill"I said
'She looks so hot when she is angry oo maa goo no what I'm thinking she looks pathetic'i thought
(A/n:y/n WTf she is hottest okay how can you say her pathetic you are dumb 😂😭)
After reaching to school exit gate finally school ended I said bye to lisa, jenjen, chipmunk, and jichu unnie.
.
.
.
.
A/n:
Heyy how you like that😂I mean how was the chapter good or excellent 😂okay please ignore the mistakes I'm not  good  I'm new okay? So bye for now I will meet you after some time me exams are going to happen😭😭I hate exams okay enough byeee take care y'all 💕

 A/n:Heyy how you like that😂I mean how was the chapter good or excellent 😂okay please ignore the mistakes I'm not  good  I'm new okay? So bye for now I will meet you after some time me exams are going to happen😭😭I hate exams okay enough byeee ...