Chapter 4.

R: I don't know who you are or how you got my address but fuck you!

I sent the message in anger. I can't take this ticket. Who knows the creep who sent it to me could be there. He could be watching me right now. My phone buzzes shortly after I sent that message.

?: that's no way to thank your daddy. Xx. But I'll gladly fuck you.

Daddy? Really?

R: You're not my daddy.

?: oh babe that's not what you'll be saying when I'll be filling you up with my large wet cock (;

You have got to be kidding me. This guy is such a perv.

R: why won't you tell me who you are?

?: if I tell you. You promise me you won't leave me.

R: How can I leave you.. when you don't even have me.

?: point taken babydoll. But listen Daddy is very busy and needs to go I'll text you as soon as I can. Xx.

R: I'm not your babydoll.
--
"I'm sorry! I didn't think it was gonna be some perv." Emma says laying across her bed.

"Yeah well it was. Do I call the cops?" I sigh taking a seat on her computer desk chair.

"God no!" She shouts. "For crying out loud he bought you a front row One Direction ticket."

"I know Em. But, you don't seriously think I'm gonna go? Like what are you trying to say?"

"I say this kinky motherfucker likes to be called daddy, so you call him daddy." She sits up walking over towards me. "If he wants to play dirty you play dirty." She says unbuttoning my top button so a little more cleavage is showing.

"Oh my God stop Emma." We both laugh. But maybe she has a point. What else can I get from this "relationship" or whatever type of communication this is.

"Let's just go lay out by my pool and forget about this mystery man." She says pulling my arm and laughing to herself.

--
It's around nine o'clock and I just got back from Emma's house. I keep thinking of what Emma told me. If he wants to be called daddy, call him daddy. As if right on cue my phone buzzes.

Daddy #2 Imessage

I smile at the choice of contact name I chose for him. Only if he knew. My fingers slide across the screen to open his message.

D: how's my babydoll?

Hmm.. If he wants to play dirty, you play dirty. I catch myself smirking at Emma's dirty words playing through my head.

R: daddy I've missed you.

I flinch at the use of the word daddy. Maybe I can get use to it. Who knows maybe I'll actually enjoy this.

D: glad to hear. Now daddy has had a rough day today. Does my baby mind doing me a favor?

A favor? What could I possibly do for him?

R: a favor?

D: I need you to touch yourself.

Oh.

D: can you do that for daddy?

R: depends. What do I get from it?

D: you did like your One Direction ticket right?

He has a point. The least I could do is this. Right?

R: okay.

D: fantastic. Now listen closely. Go to your room and lock your door.

I stand up from my bed and lock my door. I take a seat back down on to my bed and text him. Oh how I wish I knew his name.

R: done.

D: great. Take off all your clothes besides your bra and panties.

R: okay.

D: Tell daddy, What color is your bra?

I cringe at the choice of bra I decided to wear today. I wore my tan lace bra that wasn't so sexy. So I decide to lie.

D: And don't lie to daddy. Xx.

Dang. It's as if he read my mind.

R: It's tan and laced,

D: Take it off for daddy and place your delicate hands over your breast cupping them. Squeeze gently.

I did as he said and moaned to myself with pleasure. I make sure my phones in view so I can see the next instructions. I have my reads on so he can tell when I have read the message.

D: Now glide your hand down your body and down your panties and rub yourself. I want you to think of me. Think of my tongue rubbing up and down your clitoris as my long digits enter inside of your entrance.

With that I slide one finger inside of me.

D: Faster baby pump faster. I want to be there. I want to feel you. I want to lick your fingers clean.

Surprisingly his dirty words are helping me. I'm almost at my climax as I feel this great pleasure.

D: Moan for me baby. Moan my name. Moan Harry.

"Harry." I gasp. My stomach tightens and I release on my finger.

Harry, the mans name is Harry. This will make it easier for me to imagine Harry Styles. How silly do I sound. I just masturbated to a stranger named Harry. And now I'm imagining him as Harry Styles. But, I would be lying if I didn't say that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had.

Harry: how was it?

He texted me saying. I finally have a contact name to save him as now.

R: it was... Great. It felt great.

H: I'm glad xx.

R: Do you want me to maybe help you out?

I blush replying nervously to him. I'm not to great at this whole 'sexting' thing.

H: oh babe. You already have ((;

I have? How?

R: but how? I didn't say anything?

H: Darling the images of you touching yourself got me hard almost instantly, you had me coming in seconds.

I can't help but smile at that message. Do I really have that affect on someone. Before I knew what was happening sleep took over me and I shut my eyes.

H: sleep tight baby. We'll see each other soon. Xx.

______________________
Vote & Comment