Chapter 42.

HOW SEXY DO MY DADS LOOK. WHO EVER MADE THIS PIC I LOVE YOU
___________________________

"Come on Ry don't be a pussy." Calum says chuckling with beer in his hand.

"I am not a pussy." I scoff sipping from my own strawberry alcoholic beverage.

It's been two weeks since the boys have been on break from tour. While they are all out promoting their album in L.A. I've decided to lounge out and about on the beach with Calum and Luke.

"Ry, just do it!" Luke laughs.

"You do it." I retaliate.

"No way!"

"Hmm." I smile. "Who's the pussy now."

"Still you." Calum whispers under his breath.

That's it. I am not a pussy. I know how to live on the edge. I'll show them.

I stood up handing my drink to Luke while making my way towards the 16 maybe 17 year old pubescent high school boys. Calum and Luke dared me to go get their number because apparently we're still twelve years old and play truth or dare.

"H-hi.." I stutter approaching the fairly tall brunette and blonde.

They both eye me up and down and stare at me like I have five heads. Oh great they must think I'm a complete idiot.

"Yes?" The blonde questions raising an eyebrow.

"Okay listen." I start to whisper. "Yeah see my friends over there." I point to Calum and Luke.

"Well they're sexually confused and would really appreciate if you guys could cover up because well they're basically combusting out of their pants staring at you." I smile and give a little wave towards Calum and Luke, they kindly return the gesture looking even creepier.

"Ew, what the fuck is their problem." One of the boys scoffed while throwing a tshirt over his head. They both walk away with disgust while I'm left laughing so hard that I'm about to collapse.

"Ry, you okay?" Calum asks approaching me.

"Yeah- yeah I'm so okay." I take a deep breath and collect my composure.

"So did you get their numbers?" Luke asks joining us.

"No, they weren't interested." I blandly say.

"Damn if I saw someone like you approaching me asking for my number I would be... never mind." Calum says clearing his throat.

I squint my eyes and give him a confused glare. I kinda wanted him to finish his sentence.

"I think Calum was trying to say you give him an automatic boner."

"Do not!" Calum said blushing and placing his hand over his front.

"Oh my god." Luke begins to laugh. "Dude I was kidding." Luke is now nearly bent over laughing his ass off.

"Cal's hiding his boner." Luke spits out in between laughter.

My face is probably as red as Calum's right now. I mean I'm flattered but it's actually a little awkward knowing that I caused that.

"Oh shutup Luke, I didn't cause that." I say tilting my head towards Calum squinting a little bit because of the sun. "Right Cal?"

"Uhh.. yeah sorry Ry, you're bikini is just so uh."

"Sexy."

All our heads turn in the direction of that voice. Out of no where here comes Liam and Harry walking down the boardwalk towards Calum, Luke, and I.