Chapter 16.

"Lock the door this time." I pant. Without breaking the kiss Harry backs up fiddling with the handle trying to lock the door. Once he finally does he takes both his hands placing them on either side of my cheeks. He gently pushes me down on the couch and begins kissing down my neck.

He leaves wet hot kisses swiping his tongue all over my jaw and neck. His mouth travels further down so his face is pressed in between my breasts. He sucks harshly at my skin on the top of my right breast. A moan falls from my mouth at the pleasure he's causing.

I pull his head back up to my lips as I sit up on the couch. We're in a position where Harry's back is against the couch and I'm straddling over his lap. I break the sloppy kiss, I slowly unbutton my shirt while Harry's eyes watch me cautiously. I pull the black bandeau over my head leaving me in a maroon laced bra.

I place my lips back onto his pink plump ones and naturally begin to grind my hips. Harry moans into my mouth making the pit of my stomach tighten. That was probably the hottest thing ever; hearing Harry moan because of pleasure I'm causing him. I take my mouth off his and begin to leave a trail of kisses along his jaw. I notice Harry bite his lips trying to contain himself. I smirk to myself but continue to suck, kiss, and lick down his neck. Harry moans again once I found his sweet spot.

"Fuck. Rion you need to stop before I come undone in my pants."

I jump off his lap holding my hand out for him to take. He looks at me in disappointment that I stopped then in confusion as to what I am doing. He takes my hand and stands up.

I drop to my knees. Harry's eyes widen in shock and mine do too considering I have no clue what I'm doing.

"Ry, wha- what are you-."

"Shh."

I begin to unbutton his tight black skinny jeans. I lick my lips and slowly pull them down. How is he not in pain from the way his boxer hug his skin tightly. His navy blue boxers look like they're about to combust from his growing bulge.

"Have you-" he started.

"I never-"

"Rion, you don't have to." He cuts me off lifting my chin up with his finger.

"No. I want too."

Oh I want to so bad. He doesn't even know how many times I've dreamed of this moment. It's finally happening.

I put my hands on the waist band of his boxers. My heart beats faster as I pull down his boxers. Harry sucks in one last breath before his boxers fall to his ankles.

I'm not sure if it's even possible but my eyes widen even more at his size. He's so big. How am I suppose to fit that in my mouth. Harry definitely notices my surprised look and smiles down at me.

I put my hands on his member and begin to pump slowly. Harry tilts his head back shutting his eyes. His chest rises up and down dramatically slow.

The tip is red and swollen, I'm not sure what I'm doing but I glide my tongue across licking up the moisture.

"Fuck." Harry groans.

I stick just the tip in my mouth flicking my tongue around him. Whatever I'm doing seems to be working because Harry opens his mouth wide and tries to thrust inside my mouth. I repeat the same motions earning a loud moan from Harry. I can feel my own moisture build up from Harry's moans.

"Rion." He weakly speaks. "Stop teasing me."

I look up at him as I take his long member inside my mouth.

"God dammit. If you look at me like that again I'm gonna blow a load in your-" he couldn't even finish his sentence because a loud sigh fell from his lips. "Fuck." He groans awfully loud.

My mouth his full and whatever I can't fit I pump with my hands. I start to flick my tongue up and down the member repeatedly, now knowing how much Harry likes that.

"Rion if you don't stop I'll come in your mouth." His voice comes out uneasy and strained.

I keep doing what I'm doing, pumping and sucking faster. I want Harry to come in my mouth. I want to be able to taste him.

One last loud groan his heard "Rion, I'm gonna-" he comes undone in my mouth before he could finish his sentence. I swallow fast trying not to cringe at the sweet and salty taste. I stand back up putting my shirt back on as Harry pulls his boxers up leaving his pants in his hand.

"That was the best blow job I've ever had." He says planting a kiss on my forehead. Not sure if I should take that as a compliment or be jealous knowing other girls have made him feel like this.

"I didn't think you would swallow."

"Well, I know you find it a turn off when girls spit." I smirk at him.

He smiles largely showing his pearly white teeth and dimples. He shakes his head laughing lightly.

"Well I did get swallows tattooed on my body for a reason." He says lifting his shirt revealing two tattoos of birds below his collar bones.

"Oh my God stop." I laugh shoving his shoulder.

"Whaat?" He laughs innocently.

A knock is heard at the door attracting both of our attention. I open the door revealing a smiling Niall.

"Hi." I say awkwardly trying to keep Harry out of sight since he's still in his boxers and his little friend didn't go down yet.

"Oh Ry, didn't expect to see you."

"Well it's me." I fake laugh trying to motion towards Harry to put his clothes on. Harry just stares at me and begins to take his shirt off. I shoot him a death glare telling him to stop. Being the goofy idiot he is he just stands there half naked making funny faces at me. Oh my God I'm gonna kill him.

"Everything alright in there?" Niall asks trying to peak around the door.

"Yup! Just fine." I nervously laugh closing the door more.

"Rion hurry back! This dick isn't gonna suck itself!"

He did not...Did he really just. I'm pretty sure all the color drained from my face in complete utter embarrassment.

"Oh- uh sorry I just I'm gonna go." Niall awkwardly states shutting his eyes.

"No Niall, stay you can watch!" Harry screams again from behind me.

I'm gonna kill him.

"Harry! What the hell!" I yell.

He walks over to the door so he's in Niall's view.

"Ahh I'm only kidding, it's her turn now. And you can't be in here to watch." He says slamming the door in his face.

My jaw drops. "Harry. You can't just do that!"

"Why not. He has a little school boy crush on you, he needs to know you're mine."

"He does not. Now go get ready you have to be on stage in 20 minuets."

He sighs. "Fine..... But I owe you." He kisses my cheek then exits the room in only his boxers.

Harry Styles will be the death of me.

_________________
Vote & Comment

10 votes, 5 comments = next chapter