Chapter 40.

Harry POV

"Tess. You bitch! What did you say to her?" I yell in Tess's face. She doesn't even flinch in fear.

"Oh come on Styles, we both know you're only using her for pleasure." She scoffs wrapping her arms around my neck.

"What?' I furrow my eyebrows. "No!" I yell in annoyance brushing her arms off of me. "Who the fuck do you think you are, telling me what Ry means to me! She's nothing like you. You whore!"

I don't care if I'm being vulgar towards her. She can't try and tell me that I'm using Rion.

I mean at first yeah I thought using her for some kink, but when I realized the effect that girl had on me really changed my whole perspective about her.

I just wanted to fuck a virgin but now I could care less about getting in her pants.

All I care about it protecting her from everyone and anything that will hurt her, starting with Tessa.

"Harry I know how you are. You can't go two days without sex never mind two months you've spent with this girl."

"I've changed Tessa."

"Are you sure about that?" Tessa walks forward knocking me onto my bed.

-

Rion POV

"He cheated on me." I say crying into the shirtless- tired Niall.

"Shh. Shh. It's going to be ok." Niall says taking his hand rubbing It up and down my back in a comforting way.

My tears continue to flow freely down my face as Niall and I sit on his messily sheeted bed. A few chuckles escape my mouth and before I know it I'm lauhjing uncontrollably.

Niall looks at me with a worried look, like I'm some kind of psychotic emotional wreck. Which I guess pretty much sums up my life at the moment.

"Uh- Ry?" His thick Irish accent speaks taking me back into reality.

"Niall look at me. I'm in your bedroom at 3:15 in the morning crying over a guy who was never even my boyfriend to begin with but I still accused him of cheating on me with some crazy ex, Tess, wait maybe she isn't the crazy one. Oh my God. Niall am I crazy." I ramble about.

"No. Rion you're not crazy." He nervously smiles.

Why does it look like he's hiding something?

"Niall?" I question as he looks away from me. "Niall look at me."

"Listen Rion, Harry didn't cheat on you."

"What do you mean of course he did. Who else's underwear would be in his pocket, cause they surely weren't mine."

"They're mine." He says right after I finished my sentence confusing the hell out of me.

"I mean they're not literally mine." he sucks in a long breath before speaking again. "I put them their."

"You- you, but why?" My face immediately drops. "How could you?"

I stand up from his bed heading towards the door so I can apologize to Harry hoping and begging he'd take me back.

"Wait Ry, there's something you need to know." He says grabbing my wrist stopping me from leaving.

"You have two minuets to explain." I stubbornly say.

"Tess? yeah Harry's ex. Huge bitch."

"So I've discovered." I roll my eyes.

"Well I use to have this huge crush on her before her and Harry even started going out. I met her at a club out in LA. I took her home with me and left to grab a water from down the hall. When I came back into the room she was locking lips with drunk Harry." he takes a long breath then continued.