Chapter 51.

Sorry for errors hehe.

Ry POV

"So how'd you sleep in the guest room last night?" Jacob asks as my whole family gathers around the table for breakfast. Always gotta be so nosy.

"Yeah, honey I hope you were warm enough Jared left the central air on all night."

Harry looks between me and my father before spooning another mouthful of Cheerios. "Uh-" Harry hesitates.

"Ayy he should have been fine I left extra blankets in his room." My dad replies as Jacobs spoon falls on to the floor. Harry looks surprised at my father for backing him up.

"But... he.. I heard." Jake stutters. Did he know? Was he only asking to get me in trouble? That little shit.

"Jacob are you finished with your cereal?"  My dad interrupts.

"No."

"Then keep eating."

I can practically hear Harry's heartbeat from across the table. My mom would flip if she knew Harry was in my room. I have no clue why because she can't think that this whole time Harry and I have been together we've slept in separate rooms. I mean I know she just doesn't want us fucking in my bedroom while people are home but we're not that stupid... Well.. considering my dad and little brother heard me moaning 'daddy' than I'd say we're stupid as hell. But at least my dad is being nice and lying for us. He probably thinks we're kinky freaks.

"Mom, dad I was thinking that if take Harry out today and you know show him around town."

"Yeah, we're just gonna drop Jake off at Tyler's house he's staying the night and then we have a few errands to run." My mom responds agreeing with me.

"I didn't see my car in the garage, is it in the shop or something?" I ask facing my dad because he knows more than mom.

My dad looks over at Harry who has his face turned down at his cereal making no eye contact. My dads jaw falls open but nothing comes out right away. "Well we actually bought you a new car.." He finally spits out.

"What?" I say surprised. They just bought a brand new 2015 escalade how on earth did they manage to buy me a new car too?!

"Yeah it's the one next to the escalade. The Mercedes."

"You got me a Mercedes!" I cheer standing from my seat hugging my dad tightly and repetitively yelling 'thank you' in his ear.

"Welcome sweetie." He chuckles.

"Daddy I love you so much."

"Lo-" Harry starts to say causing my body to tense up. Harry awkwardly clears his throat and shoves a spoon full of Cheerios in his mouth.

"Love you baby." My dad responds not even noticing Harry's remark.

Thank God.

"Let's go babe." I say grabbing Harry's hand and yanking him out of the kitchen so we can head towards Boston for the day. I don't live in the city of Boston I live just outside in Foxborough in the suburbs. It's nice having a calm neighborhood to live in then drive 10min into the city.

"Woah slow your roll." Harry laughs as I practically drag him up the stairs to my room.

"No I wanna drive my new car." I say ripping my clothes off leaving me nude. "Don't just stare at me get changed."

"What, oh yeah okay." He says with his eyes not leaving my body till I'm fully clothed.

Since its high nineties today I decide on wearing a silk black long sleeve romper. The materials light so I shouldn't be hot and I really don't wanna get a sunburn I wear a black sun hat and grab my black circled framed sunglasses to complete the look.

"What are we going to a funeral or something?" Harry asks as he steps out of the bathroom in his jorts, white Calvin Klein shirt with a red flannel over him. Now that I have clothes on it took him a few minuets to register what I was actually wearing.

"No, it's hot and the suns rays are gonna be extra strong today and I'm really not feeling like getting a sun burn here."

"Kidding baby, you look sexy as hell." He says kissing my eager lips.

"Thanks." I shyly blush. "It's almost eleven we better go before we miss our duck boat tour."

"Our what?" Harry laughs.

"You never been on a duck boat tour?" I laugh.

"No. Why are we going on a tour to look at ducks."

"We're not silly. This is like one of the biggest attractions in Boston!" I exclaim grabbing my new keys off the counter and waving goodbye to my parents.
"Just wait and see you'll love it."

"Whatever you say." He chuckles.

--

"I see you like your car." Harry smiles.

"I love it. I just don't understand how my parents have enough money to get themselves a brand new car and me one, especially since they're paying Jacob's medical bills." I question myself really.

"Maybe they got a raise." Harry simple says without making any eye contact with me.

I knew it. The awkward exchanges he had with my dad whenever I talked about the cars.. He bought all this. I slam on the breaks and pull over to the not so crowded street.

"Harry look at me." I know he knows he's caught because of the way he's cringing.

"Why would you do this?"

"Ry, I just wanted to help your parents with Jacob. I felt so guilty when I heard what happened, I figured a more mobile car would be easier." He explained placing his hand on my thigh.

"Why'd you get this then." I wave my hands around in the air.

"Well this is because I love you." He says planting a kiss on my lips.

"Don't kiss me I'm mad at you."
I fake pout. I can't really stay made he only cared I just wish he didn't lie.

"I'm sorry babe I promise I'll make it up to you." He says as I pull out onto the road again.

"Oh yeah how's that." I push.

"Well let's just say I scheduled a little date night for your parents at the Herrington Way restaurant while Jacob's sleeping over his friends house I figure you'd want a night to ourselves in the comfort of your home."

I look at him briefly and then the road. "God I love you."

"Good. Or else that'd be awkward."

"How so?" I chuckle.

"Cause I'm madly in love with you, how awkward would that be if you didn't love me back."
He says with his accent sounding extra rich. I can't help but stare at his pink plump lips every time he speaks it's definitely the most memorizing thing to ever exist.

"Babe watch out for the truck!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote&comment

Sorry it took so long I've been busy.

But happy motherfucking 5 years of One Direction!!

They have put me through an emotional roller coaster  but hands down this year was the ultimate worst emotional by far. Simmer down boys.

And Louis.. Learn how to wrap your willy god damn.

Next chapter is about to get pretty steamy .. But will it be the last chapter (;