Chapter 65.

Harry POV

Rion sits on my bed in a towel as I bring her a pair of my grey sweats and a black tshirt.

"You cut your hair." She speaks.

I smile a real smile that indents my cheeks with dimples.

"I needed a change. People started calling me Gemma." I chuckle.

For the first time I see her smile and the glow slowly begins to come back to her cheeks.

"I'm ready to talk."

"Ry, you don't have to if-"

"No, I need to." She cuts me off. "I can't just keep this stuff in like I did that night when I was almost raped." She shutters at the memory..

"Ok."

She takes a deep breath and begins to speak.

"When Louis and I got hit someone grabbed me from the wreck." She closes her eyes and takes another deep breath.

I do my best to comfort her by rubbing small circles on her thigh.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." She sighs.

"So I was brought here, I don't know how I was unconscious probably from the car wreck but when I woke up I was chained to that metal pole." Her hands begin to shake so I grab both of them and bring them to my lips kissing them swiftly.

"I was so scared Harry" she begins to cry.

"I know baby I'm sorry it's all my fault."

"No. Don't you ever say that." She reassures me.

"But-"

"No Harry, I love you and will do anything for you. This wasn't your fault." I stare deep into her hazel eyes and lean in hungry for her lips on my own.

"I love you." I say right before attaching my lips to hers.

She weakly smiles then continues her story.

"I have scars." She says.

I watch as she lifts the sweat pants up and see the marks I saw earlier making me ball my fists in complete anger.

What monster would do this to my baby girl?

This should have been me.

"Ry.." I'm speechless.

"They hit me, they punched me, barely fed me, they even branded me." She cries.

"I am so s-"

"Don't be." She cuts me off.

"Who was it? Who did this?" was the question I was dying to ask.

"I don't know. Some woman." She shakes her head.

"Well what did she look like?" I try and ask.

"I forget." She begins to cry.

"It's okay babe take you're time." She's probably so traumatized she can't think properly.

"But-" she says lifting her head. "There was someone always with her... A guy I believe"

A guy.. And a woman?

The only people that been downs stairs was ...

"Louis."

"Louis?"

"I - I can't believe I was so blind."

"Harry what are you saying?" She questions placing her hands on my face.

"Louis wouldn't do this to me.."

It has to be him. It all makes sense. The constant text messages, drunk calls, and the flirting.. I told him it was over and it was over for the best.. He took this too far.

"No, I was just.. No it wasn't him." I lie trying not to worry her and only protect her.

"Come on we should go to the doctors gets you checked out."

"Please no."

"But Ry those burns can be infected."

"Harry tomorrow. I want nothing more than to fall asleep in your arms."

"Of course." I lean in to kiss her but am stopped by her hand.

"Can you make me food first." She begs.

"Oh of course! Anything honestly."

I'm so selfish all I can think about is making love to her when what she needs right now is to recover.

"I'll make you chicken wrapped in Parma ham stuffed with mozzarella and a side of homemade mash, sound good?"

I already know the answer by the way her eyes are bulging out of her sockets and the drool dripping from her mouth, in the most adorable way of course.

"God I love you." She kisses me.

"And I, you, my princess"

"Oh my god you're so cheesy. She smiles smacking my shoulder."

God am I happy to see her playfulness return. I need to take this slow and have her gain her mental state of mind back.

I'll do anything to keep her safe in my arms.

And to stay away from Louis.

___________________
Hey !

What should Harry do when he sees Louis ?