Chapter 22.

"Let's go." Harry says barging into the hotel room.

I stand up from the couch and place my book next to me. "Go?" I ask. "Go where exactly?"

"Out. Let's go on a date." He says not looking at me.

"A date?" I repeat. "Are you sure."

"Yes Rion." He steps in front of me and rubs my arms up and down with his hands. "Why wouldn't I be?" He tilts his head in confusion.

"Nothing.." I fake smile. "I'm just not feeling well could we go out another time." I try and put on my best smile. I have a feeling Harry isn't buying it. "Okaaay." He says in suspicion.

How do I tell Harry that someone stopped by basically threatening my family and I that I can't be with Harry? I know if I tell him he won't take it well. He already looks like he's in a bad mood and I would hate to make it any worse.

"Wanna talk about it?" I ask Harry as he pulls a Fiji water out of the mini fridge. I stand with my arms crossed waiting for his reply. "No." He blandly states taking a sip from his water. "Do you?"

"What? I'm fine." I say. "You're the one who seems off."

"Me? Off?" He laughs. "I'm perfectly happy! You see this smile!" He points to an obvious fake smile.

"Don't have to be an ass." I whisper under my breath.

"Whatever Rion. I'm gonna go down to the pool. Feel free to join me." He says. "Unless you're too sick." He exits the door without another word leaving me yet again all alone in this hotel.

Harry POV

She doesn't fool me. I can tell she's hiding something. She knows I'm already pissed off and her lying to me makes me even more upset.

This hotel has a nice private pool located outside. I pull my phone out taking a seat in a lounge chair. There's only a few people out, an old couple who looks like they want nothing to do with me. Then there's a group of maybe five girls sitting in the corner having a few drinks. I occasionally catch them glancing over at me. I'm not gonna lie there's a hot little brunette that I don't mind looking at. I realize I'm starring way too long and quickly look away, a few giggles are heard from some of the girls. You know what I've had a shit day I deserve to have some fun.

"Hello ladies." I said taking a seat next to them. "What are we drinking?" A few girls try so hard to flirtatiously smile and push there chests out making their breasts pop out of their bikinis. Usually I'd be so turned on but I'm not.. All I can think of is Rion.. No. Stop thinking of her. You can't be with her.

"Harry?" The attractive brunette says. "Huh?" I reply shaking my head. "Sorry I'm just a little tired. Next round on me!" We all cheer and share a few more laughs. A few drinks later the attractive brunette made her way to my lap.

"Do you have a room." She whispered seductively in me ear. I bite my lip trying to contain myself, but she's making it really hard for me when she presses her bottom harder and harder onto my front. These jogging shorts are a thin material and won't hide my evolving boner.

"Do I have a room?" I repeat. "Of course I have a room.. Rion is.." My eyes widen.. "Rion" I say standing up kicking the now not so attractive brunette off of me. In front of me my eyes lay on the breath taking, brown eyed, perfect, brunette. Rion.

"I'm feeling better." She says dropping her towel and exiting the pool area leaving herself revealed in a tiny black bikini showing off all her curves so perfectly. Too perfectly. No one besides me should be able to see her like this, so vulnerable.

"Ry, wait!" I shout jogging towards her.

"Why." She says dramatically. "I think I should give you and your friend over there some privacy."

"No, there's no one I'd rather be with than you." I grab her hand and run the pad of my thumb over her gentle palm.

"Well we both know that can't happen Harry." She shouts a little too loudly drawing even more attention our way. I tug her around the side of the building where we are out of people's sight.

"What? What are you talking about. Of course we can." I continue trying to comfort her.

I can see tears start to from in the corner of her eyes. "Rion, please don't cry. I'm sorry." A tear falls down her cheek making my heart ache. I caused this, I caused her too feel like this. More tears fall staining her flushed cheeks. "Come here. Talk to me." I pull her into a tight hug.

"They said." She starts to say before a few cries escape her beautiful mouth.

"Who- who said what, Ry?" I ask looking down at my precious girl.

"I don't know. They showed up telling me I need to leave." She sniffs. "That I couldn't be with you." She finished saying.

"Fuck." I whisper. "This is all my fault. I shouldn't have touched Niall." I shake my head back and fourth.

"No. Harry this is my fault. I should have never texted your stupid number." She groans.

I put my finger under her chin tilting her head up towards mine so she's looking into my eyes. "Rion, you texting my number was the best thing that's ever happened to me." I kiss her. I kiss her harder than I have ever done before. I can taste the salty tears that where streaming down her face. Her body loosens up as the kiss gets deeper and my tongue glides across hers.

"I'm never leaving you baby, I promise."

___________________________
Vote&Comment

Okay next two chapters are so good. I already wrote them and I'll double update when I get 10 votes.