Chapter 15.

Three hours remain until the concert starts. Harry and I went to go on a little walk in the stadium before fans start to show up. We walk inside Patriots Place which is a strip of shops located outside the stadium where people come to eat, play games, go to the movies, and shop before events at gillette. No one is aloud inside of Patriots Place for another hour. The only people here is me, Harry, and the workers.

"Let's get some frozen yogurt, yeah?" Harry suggests. "I never actually had frozen yogurt." I timidly respond.

Harry immediately stops dead in his tracks. "Woah woah woah. Rion you're telling me you never had frozen yogurt?"

"Yes, that's what I'm saying." I laugh. "I can't believe you! Let's go we're getting some!" He shouts way too loud causing workers around the shops to draw their attention to us. He grabs my hand gently lacing his fingers with mine. We walk the strip until we come across a frozen yogurt place called 'Yogurt City'.

A blonde young girl looking no older than me is at the counter wiping the surface clean. She looks up to her surprise seeing Harry and I standing in front of her. Her smile fades as she looks down at our hands intertwined. I drop my hand feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"Hello." Harry speaks. "Can I have the biggest bowl you got." She nods but her eyes are still wide in shock. She hands Harry a rather large cup. He thanks her and walks to the machines to fill it up. I follow behind him watching as he fills the cup up with each yogurt choice.

"Since it's your first time you have to try every flavor." He dips his finger in the bowl licking the frozen treat off. He swoops in the bowl for another sample of yogurt but this time he puts his finger up to my face.

"You try."

I open my mouth for him to put his finger inside. The yogurt melts as it touched my tongue. I make sure to swipe my tongue slowly over his finger, you know to make sure not to miss any yogurt.

"Mmm. Delicious." I finally say giving Harry his finger back. I bite my lip noticing Harry's bulge rise in his pants.

"Oh you're gonna pay for this Rion." He whispers against my skin sending shivers to climb up my back.

"Whatever you say, Daddy." I reply lacing my hands through his curls. He grabs my wrist tightly pulling it down to my side.

"Rion I swear to God, if you keep teasing me I will make you suck all this off my dick while she watches." He says referring to the frozen yogurt in his hand.

"Excuse me, is there anything I can help you with." The blonde girl asks behind the counter.

"I don't know." Harry says. "Rion, is there anything she could help us with?" He smirks.

"No we were just leaving." I grab Harry's hand and run out of that place. I don't need Harry to cause any more of a scene.

"Hey not fair. You didn't even get to try the frozen yogurt." He whines.

"I had a little sample. How could you forget?" I tease looking down at his bulge.

"Very funny" He says adjusting his pants to probably make more room. "But remind me to take you to one sometime. Okay?"

"Yeah, yeah."

We continue to walk and look at all the little shops along the strip. We pass by a bakery that has One Direction cupcakes in the window. "Harry can I please please have one." I beg with a pouty face.

"Really?"

"Yeah look how cute 2012 Harry looks." I gush looking at the picture that's on the cupcake.