Chapter 39

Rion POV

The warm Miami breeze feels great against my sun kissed skin. Harry and I returned late last night so we can pack out of our hotel and get ready for he two month break of the tour. We haven't really discussed where we'll be going or what we'll be doing during this break before we go to the UK to wrap up the tour.

"Ahh home sweet home." Harry sarcastically says as we step into the familiar hotel room we were in together just last week. "I hate hotels." he scoffs pulling out his suitcase so we can start to pack.

"I've only stayed in them about 15 times in my lifetime and I'm already sick of them, I can't imagine how you must feel." I say wrapping my arms around his waist trying my best to comfort him.

"If I'm being completely honest they suck, but staying in them with you makes it 100 percent better." He leans down and kisses the top of my head wrapping his long arms around me. I love the feeling of his warm embrace. The way I can feel his warm chest rise up and down slowly with each breath melts my heart every time. I'm so in love with him, I just know I am. I'm so in love with the boy in front of me. I love his quirky humor he has all the time. I love every little detail of him, like his dimples that form when he smiles his sweet smile. Or his black inked arms and chest that are just so memorizing to look at. There over hundreds of things i could go on and on about loving him. But the one thing i hate about him is I cant admit it to him that i'm so in love.

"Ry?"

I'm immediately rushed out of my thoughts when Harry calls for my name. My arms still remain tightly around his waist and Harry has a concerned look starring down at me.

"What is it?'' he asks.

"nothing." I weakly smile. We both know thats a lie. There is something bothering me, something I'm not ready to tell. "Let's start packing, yeah?"

"Yeah, yeah sure." he timidly nods but continues to shove clothing into his red suitcase.

I make my way to the closet in the other room to retrieve my own suitcase when i hear an obnoxious buzzing noise coming from the sink next to me. It's Harry's phone. I look down at the number and the name reads Tess. Is this the girl Niall was talking about on the yacht? I know this is so wrong and none of my business but I don't think Harry will mind if I just answer. My curiosity gets the best of me..

"Hello?"

"Um, Hi. Who the hell is this?" A nagging voice responds on the other line.

"I'm Harry's gi- friend. I'm Harry's friend."

"Oh!" The girl, Tess, cheers on the other line."You must be Rion."

"Uh yeah, this is Ry." I annoyingly respond. I want to know who this Tess girl is and why she's contacting Harry.