Chapter 41.

Smut.

___________

Harry POV

Someone please hit me.

Rion Marie Bellows just said the L word.

Not only did she say the L word, She said it to me.

"Say it again." I asked as I played with her long brown hair.

"Harry I said it like twenty times in the last hour." She chuckled into my bare chest.

"Just one more time babe."

She let out an exasperated sigh before she finally said the three words that no matter how many times she says it I will forever want to hear it more.

"Harry Edward Styles I love you. Now can we please get some sleep."

My stomach is fluttering in excitement. This feels so right. Everything about Rion is so right. There is no one that can stop us from being together and I mean no one.

"Pshh sleep is for the weak." I chuckle lightly.

"Harry it's four in the fricken morning." she yawned. "What on earth could you possibly wanna do?"

Glad she asked I thought smirking to myself. She tilted her head up towards me while her left hand rested on my right hip awaiting for an answer.

 I looked down at her flashing a huge white cheeky smile. She furrowed her eyebrows together not too sure what I'm thinking. So to give her a little hint I pick up her left hand and collapse my hand over it moving it lower and lower down my bare torso. When I reach the hem of my pants she pulls away quickly leaving my face covered in a pout.

"Why did I even ask?" She mumbles, burying her head into my chest.

"Beats me." I laugh while stroking her hair.

"I'll give you a hand job if you promise me to delete Tess's number from your phone."

"Done." I say immediately and pull my boxers down faster than my own heartbeat, which let me tell you is pretty fast especially at the mention of the word hand job.

She smiles and sits up so she's straddling either side of me. Leaning in I feel her heart warming-moist lips connect with my own wet pink plump ones. Her body automatically starts to rock back and fourth making me grow harder by the second.

"Fuck Ry." I moan into her mouth.

Without any warning her lips leave mine and hungrily nibble and bite at my neck causing my hips to buck up in excitement. Taking both my hands I raise them up placing them firmly on Ry's ass, earing a yelp from her. Smirking I decide to squeeze her perfect plum ass and jus enjoy all the pleasure she's giving me by just kissing my neck.

Her tongue darts out of her mouth and runs along my collarbone and out of no where she rolls her hips on my front making me moan and squeeze her ass at the same time.

"Baby, fuck."

She trails her tongue down the rest of my stomach looking at me with her big brown eyes all the way down. Fuck she looks so sexy wearing just my black t-shirt and nothing else.

I lean up to have a better view of my girl going down on me. I was just expecting a hand job, nothing more, but hey I'm not complaining.

The contact of her tongue is removed and I feel two hands on my stomach. Nest thing I know I'm being forcefully pushed back down on he mattress.

"If Daddy wants his baby girl to make him feel good, he can't move." She says so seductively making me want her in any way possible.

"And no touching." She licks her lips making it extremely hard for me not to attack her with kisses.

Making her way back down my body, she pulls my boxers down releasing my well known boner. Within seconds I fell her warm hot tongue lick the tip collecting all the moisture on her tongue.

"Fuck." I literally moan as loud as possible.

Eventually she puts my whole length inside her mouth taking in more than she has ever before.

"That's it baby." I whisper.

She bobs her head up and down continuing to swipe her tongue around me making it so hard for me not to place my hand on her head.

"Baby Daddy's so close"

Not even realizing I place my hand On Rion's head, you know for a little encouragement.

I made the wrong choice.

"What did I say?" Rion says looking at me with something I have never seen before. Her bright brown eyes are filled with something else. Something dark and sexual. 

"Who is this? and What happened to my innocent little Rion."

Biting her lip she continues down on me. Out of absolutely no where I feel her hand cup my nuts causing me to spill out into her mouth with no warning. She sucks until my orgasm is over.

I lie on my back and stare straight at the ceiling trying to catch my breath. I can honestly say that was the best fucking oral I have ever received.

"Goodnight." Rion simply says pecking my cheek and crawling under the blankets cuddling up close to my naked body.

I reach down my thighs to reach for my boxers and slide them up my body.

"No."

"No what?"

"Keep them off."

I'm all about it.

"Sounds good to me." I say with a side smirk.

I shut my eyes wrapping my arms around my beautiful girl.

"Hey Rion." I ask after a few minuets of silence.

"Hmm." She sleepily hums with her eyes closed.

"How do you feel about anal?"

She nearly chokes on her own breath shooting her eyes wide open.

"Um what?" Her wide now bright eyes stare into mine.

"Anal, you know its when-"

"Harry I know what it is."

"So.. How do you feel about it?"

"How do I feel about?" She scoffs propping herself onto her elbows. "How would you feel about having a dick up your ass?"

"Well..."

"Harry!" She laughingly yells while slapping my chest.

"What?" I laugh putting my hands up in defense. "All I'm saying is don't knock it until you try it."

"Night Harry." She sighs.

"I'll take that as a maybe."

"No." She assertively says.

"Fine." I say in defeat.

"Night baby girl, I love you."

"Love you too."

___________________________

Hey! Sorry for everyone trying to message me I get sooo many messages and I try so hard to reply!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

I get my new phone Thursday so I promise there will be more frequent updates!!

LOVE YOU.