Chapter 11.

"Daddy's gonna make you feel good."

My eyes widen in shock as I stare at his growing bulge. The black Calvin's similar to the ones I was wearing earlier, they hug his body tightly. In his hands he holds another black t-shirt and more boxers. He stands there with a smirk obviously realizing what I'm starring at. He hands me his clothes when I stand up. "Don't take to long." He says as I exit towards the bathroom.

I don't know weather to be excited or scared. What are we gonna do? I'm only a virgin. Heck I'm a virgin at everything besides touching myself. I just hope whatever we do doesn't hurt. "I wont hurt you." The words he spoke earlier repeat in my head.

The black t-shirt covers my thighs hiding the black boxers. I take my hair out of my braid letting the loose waves hang. I run my fingers through my hair ruffling it around a bit making sure I look decent. When satisfied I look at myself in the mirror trying to work up the nerve to go out there.

"Come on Rion. It's just Harry Styles." I mumble to myself leaning on the sink. I'm so pathetic. Just Harry Styles.. This is any girls dream, heck this is literally my dreams. I'm gonna fuck up I know I am.

I slowly make my way back to the main room where the bed is. I see Harry relaxing with his arms behind his head and feet stretched out.

"Jesus Christ Rion." He sits up slightly starring at me.

"W-what." I spit out nervously.

"You look so fucking sexy in my clothes." I can feel my self blush at his comment.

"Now where were we?" He raises from the bed and makes his way towards me. He stands right in front of me moving a piece of hair behind my ear. My breathing gets heavier by his presence.

"Follow me." He grabs my wrist and takes me back towards the bathroom . We stop in front of closet doors that are located opposite of the bathroom door.

He lets go of my wrist and opens the door. Nothing is inside but a few hangers. I stand there a little confused. "Okay..?" I say looking up at him. He stands there smiling like he's yet again up to something.

"Take your pants off." He says blatantly. I gulp in nervousness and do as he says. I slide his boxers down my body so they land at my feet. "Panties too." He smirks. I oblige, allowing them to drop too my feet. His t-shirt covers most of me so I don't feel as exposed. "Now take a seat in front of the mirror." I look at him with a raised eyebrow then look back at the closet door which a full body mirror hangs.

I sit down cautiously as he stands above me starring at me through the mirror. "Spread your legs." His stare is burning right through me. He takes his lip in between his pointer and thumb watching my movements carefully. I can't help but stare at his perfect inked body. His curly locks are hung freely sitting on his shoulders.

I slowly spread my legs out in front of the mirror. I look at myself and feel much more exposed now that there's nothing covering me. I hear Harry clear his throat and squat down behind me.

"Touch yourself Rion." He says against the back of my neck.

"W-what?"

"Show me how you touch yourself when you think of me."

I blink a few times to make sure that this is actually happening. I stare at myself in the mirror and take my hand sliding it down to my front slowly. Harry sucks in a breath of air as I slowly start play with my clitoris.

"That's it baby. Touch yourself for daddy." I bite my lip trying to stop my moans from escaping. His dirty words sound even sexier then I had imagined

"I want to touch you. I want my mouth on yours. I want my tongue to glide down your body." His breath against my neck is making me lose myself. I slide two fingers inside my entrance and pump slowly.

He rests his hand on my shoulder looking straight into my eyes through the mirror. "I want my fingers to be wrapped inside of you making you scream." He says squeezing my shoulder allowing a moan to escape. "That's it. Scream my name Rion. I want to hear you begging for me."

I close my eyes moaning Harry's name as I stretch my legs wider. "No. Call me daddy princess." Im lost at words opening my eyes moaning. "Please daddy touch me." I beg. I receive a moan in return from Harry. I close my eyes and concentrate on his moans. "Look at me." he shouts taking his hand and grabs my hair. He tugs it so my head lays on his shoulder.

"Faster baby." I do as he says pumping faster in and out of my entrance. His breath hits my neck sending me over the edge. I buck my hips up in excitement. He sucks on the skin of my neck letting the blood rush to the surface.

"Release baby." I do as he says and reach my climax so easily, releasing on my fingers. I sit in front of the mirror with my head still rested on his shoulders breathing intensely.

He takes my hand and raises it to his mouth. Opening up he sticks both of my fingers inside letting his warm tongue swirl around them.

"Mmh. So sweet baby."

I watch him stand back up from behind me. His boxers look as if their about to rip off of his body. The bulge is more noticeable then ever.

"Here." He hands me a shirt that rested on the sink behind him. "Clean yourself with this. It's Niall's but I'm sure he won't mind."

I take the shirt laughing silently to myself and stand up. The white shirt says MONDAY with a line through the word. I notice Harry turn and head for the bathroom door.

"Wait." I say grabbing his arm. He turns with a raised eyebrow. "Don't you maybe.. You know want me to..." I look down at his large bulge hoping he gets the hint.

He smiles shaking his head chuckling. "You already did." I look at him with a confused expression, he notices and opens his mouth to explain. "No ones ever had that effect on me before. I came as soon as you opened your legs." He smirks showing off his dimples.

Déjà vu.
___________________________
Vote & Comment

Harry has such a big...personality

Thank you so much for 1k reads. I published my first chapter only a week ago and already have 1k! That's awesome. Please feel free to message me or comment if you have anything to say (: