Chapter 34.

Niall POV

18 months ago

It's three in the morning and Tessa awoke me by banging on my hotel door.

"Oh, hi Tessa." I say in shock. Not really the first person I'd expect to see at my door.

"Hi." She says waltzing right by me.

"Shouldn't you be with Harry?" I ask. "I mean it's three in the morning, don't you think he's wondering where you went."

"Shhh" she says placing a finger on my lips. "You talk to much."

I gulp nervously as I stare at the barely clothed smoking hot girl in front of me. I blink my eyes a few times to make sure that this isn't a dream.

"Come on Niall." Tessa complains. "Harry will never make me feel the way you will."

Wait what? I shake my head back and fourth trying to wake up from this dream.

"Tessa, What are you doing." I say.

"Oh calm on silly." She says as she pushes me backwards so I fall onto the bed. "I see the way you look at me, I know you want me."

She's right. She's absolutely right. I want her so freaking bad. She's always flirtatiously looking at me or touching me the wrong way. I can't take it anymore I've tried so hard to contain myself. She steps closer to me making my breathing harder to contain.

"Come on Niall, don't be afraid." She climbs on top of me leaning her face closer and closer to mine.

Fuck.

Before I even know what I'm doing my lips are on Tessa's. She grinds herself on me literally making me hard instantly. She breaks the kiss, then removes her shirt followed by her short shorts.

"You got a condom." She says kissing down my neck.

"Yeah." I say breathing heavily. I reach over to the bed side table pulling out a condom that I always have stored next to ever hotel bed. You know just in case..

I remove my clothes then I rip the condom open placing it over my hard on. Tessa rolls her hips on top of me letting a moan fall from my mouth.

"Niall." She says as she rides me. "If you tell Harry I will show everyone this.." She reaches next to the bed for her phone flashing a picture of Harry in my face. The picture shows Harry on top of Tessa. You can see everything.. I sit up coughing, I'm just astonished sweet little Tessa would ever did something like this.. Harry loves Tessa..

Harry loves Tessa.

What the hell am I doing!!

"Get off me!" I yell pushing Tess to the ground.

"What the fuck Niall." She screeches.

"You came on to me and now you're black mailing me!" Im so stupid.

"Oh please you practically undress me with your eyes everyday." She stands up laying back on top off me.

"That doesn't mean I wanna fuck you!"

I roll over so now I'm on top of her. I'm in control now, I'm not letting her take advantage of me.

"When I get off you, you're gonna delete that picture, put your clothes on, and leave!" I try so hard to be threatening. "Got it?"

"Hey Niall have you seen-" Harry enter the room starring at his phone.
"Tess?"

"Harry, please I told him not to but he insisted." Tess cries out from under me. We're both lay naked in front of Harry.

"Woah, woah, what?" I say shaking my head. "Lad she came on to me!" I climb off her throwing a pair of shorts on.

"Tessa leave!" Harry yells.

"But Harry.." She pleas.

"No Tessa we're finished."

She turns to me giving me a scowl before throwing my shirt on and leaving the room.

"Oh and Niall, don't forget our agreement." She smirks.

Fuck! The picture..

"Harry listen she was -" I try to say.

"How could you?" He says with a crack in his voice. "I love her."

"Mate listen-"

"No. I don't want to hear it." With that he exits the room without another word being said from either of us.

Three days later

"Thanks for meeting me here." Tessa says taking a seat across the table.

"Give me the picture Tessa." I scowl.

"Ha! As if!"

What a bitch.

"What do I have to do for it?" The question I've been afraid to ask falls from my lips.

She looks at me with a sly smile. "You have to do anything possible to make sure your little friend Harry, can never love."

What?

"Why? Why would you ever want that?" I say shaking my head.

"Because, if I can't have him. No one can." She leans back in her seat taking a sip of whine.

"You're the one who ruined your chances with him?" I spit at her. "You came to my room looking for sex."

"No, you forced yourself upon me." She laughs in my face making me feel insane.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you!" IM beyond furious. "Now say I don't do this."

"Say you don't, and I'll just have to let that picture of Harry get leaked."

"Why would you want that to happen if you loved him?"

She sits there laughing. "Loved?" She questioned. "Oh please I only used him for the fame. And the sex of course."

"You disgust me."

"I see we have an agreement." She smirks.

"Fuck you!" I stand up and race out of the restaurant.

Only if Harry knew how much of a bitch she was. Only If I knew how much of a bitch she was. I can't believe I was stupid enough to let myself get in her pants.

I have no choice but to obey her orders or the whole freaking world will see every inch of Harry. There's no way I'm letting him pull a Calum Hood. We do not need that kind of attention.

Present day

"Hey Tessa it's Niall." I speak into my phone. "I was thinking and I didn't mean what I said earlier about showing everyone the picture. Please don't." I plea.

"Just call me back as soon as you can." I sigh. "Fuck this is such a mess. But listen you won't have to worry about Harry and Rion there's no way they can be together especially with management all up their asses. Just please don't do anything with that picture." I hang up the phone and take a seat on my couch next to Louis.

"Who were you talking to?" He questions me while not pealing his eyes off the tv.

"Uhh my sister."

"Niall you don't have a sister?"

"Oh yeah right." I nervously laugh.

"Alright.." He drags out looking at me like I'm crazy. In all honesty I think I am crazy.

"Anyways do you know where Zayn is?"

________________________
Vote&Comment

Larry.

That is all.