6🤍

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

A very very important note at the end! do read it please.

True their words, Aghajaan caused an uproar seeing Kainaat's bruised face.

"Tumne haath kaise lagaya usey Kaleem?" Aghajaan fumed.

(How dare you touch her Kaleem?)

"Mujhe jo theek laga maine wahi kiya, aur maa baap toh parwarish ke liye haath utha-" Kaleem was interrupted by Aghajaan's loud voice.

(I did what I felt is correct and parents can hit their child to discplin-)

"Nahi utha sakte tum haath, aur mai jaanta hu Kainaat kaisi hain. Mera mu mat khulwao tum baccho ke samne Kaleem." Aghajaan angrily roars, his chest heaving up and down.

(No! No you can't touch her, and I'm very well aware of how Kainaat is. Don't put words in mouth in front of kids Kaleem.)

All the elders except Kaleem rushes towards him. Coaxing him.

Kainaat smirks at her father who was glaring at her.

She deliberately didn't hide her bruise, knowing if Aghjaan sees it.

He will berate her father.

All the youngsters were huddled in the corner, Saleema tried her best to get them out of here but none of them budge.

They stood firm, supporting their sister.

"Ainda meri beti par ek bhi kharosh nazar aaya Kaleem, toh tumhe nahi bakshunga." Raza angrily whispers and marches out.

(I dare you to touch my daughter next time, I won't spare you.)

Everyone sighs and looks at Kainaat who was deeply immersed in her medical books.

"Aapi, show ho gaya. Aapki naak ab book se nikal lein." Ashar narrows his eyes at his sister.

(Sissy, The show is over. Pull out your nose from the book.)

Kainaat looks up and sheepishly smiles at them.

All of them disperse from there, while youngsters again took this chance to gobble some junk food as their breakfast.

Aaban looked at her bruise, her right cheek was swollen.

Clenching is fist in anger he leaves the premises.

Kainaat winces, dabbing her concealer at the bruise which was turning a nasty shade of purple and blue.

She tried her best to lessen the swelling but it was still clearly visible.

She wanted to get rid of it badly, as today was a business dinner and she is already joining Sami as his plus one.

As it was a business party, she was also well aware that Aaban and Ibrahim will also join them in the party.

Maybe her whole family, as they were quite well known in business industry.

Sighing, she keeps her makeup brush back on the table and picks up her coat.

Giving one last look to her face she leaves for hospital.

Whole day, she was bouncing on her toes, excited for the party.

Finishing her last round she picks up her and leaves the hospital.

Feeling all giddy and excited for the upcoming party, Kainaat enters the house twirling on her toes, humming an odd tune.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें