What Now?

Me? Posting a oneshot? Lol, can't be me. But yes! I have finished up possibly one of my favorite drafts that I have had in my drafts since July.... But I know you guys enjoy it since I haven't posted since last month! I hope you guys like it and let me know what you think! 

P.S. THANK YOU FOR 11K READS!
--------------------
"Then let's do this. Together" Adora smiled as she held her friends close in their tight embrace.

Life was going to change for the Best Friend Squad. They were going to experience a world where there wasn't war going on everywhere they turned.

Glimmer with the help of her dad was going to go back to running a kingdom and helping repair Etheria. Bow was going to be able to share his experiences with his dads and maybe even have a real relationship with them. Catra was going to be able to learn what Etheria truly is like, not the version that she learned in the Horde. Adora was finally going to be able to put her sword and her guard down and be able to learn how to relax.

There was plenty of things they needed to work on, with each other and with themselves. But for now, they could celebrate the end of the ongoing war. They could move on with their lives and just enjoy each other.

They could go back home.

The group pulled away, Catra and Adora still hand in hand.

Glimmer caught sight of them and smirked, "What is that I see?"

"What?" the two girls spoke at the same time. They looked towards one another.

"That!" she pointed to their hands.

The blonde and the feline looked down towards their adjourning hands and blushed.

Catra looked up together with the blonde, "I guess it was just second nature for me. I mean, I did grab your hand on that spaceship several times."

"Yeah, you did..." she smiled.

Bow noticed them and chuckled, "What is going on with you two?"

The two girls looked at each other shyly.

After Catra's declaration of love and the kiss that ultimately helped reawaken She-Ra, the two of them couldn't help and want each other the way they have been wanting to. That's why Catra seek for the blonde after she took down Prime.

They both couldn't forget the first moment of true peace they felt when they did find each other. They put their foreheads together and relax under each other's touch.

What could they tell their friends? That they finally declared their love for one another? Could Adora get judged for it? Would they be against it?

"I-" Adora tried to start. She looked for the right words. "At the Heart, I almost died. I was hurt from Prime's virus, and I couldn't wake up."

Glimmer and Bow gasped. "So we were right when the Heart under the ground started acting up. We thought you died down there, or that the failsafe didn't work?" the queen asked as the boy wrapped a supporting arm around her.

The blonde nodded and looked towards the feline, "But there was one person who reminded me that I was worth more than I could give to other people."

"What?" Catra turned to her.

"I saw Mara before all of the Heart of Etheria stuff happened. She talked to me and held my hands. She asked me what was the purpose of what I was doing. I told her that it was my duty. If I died, it was my duty as She-Ra. She told me that was not my destiny and not my purpose. That I was worth more than what I could give to other people. That I deserved love too..."