What If?

What? Me posting right after saying I just finished up some drafts? Couldn't be me... but I did! You guys seem to like the hurt to comfort so here it is! I hope you guys enjoy it and let me know what you think! 
---------------------

"And Darla? Make it quick," She-Ra said before turning back to her pair of friends, hunching over the blonde's feline friend.

The ship quickly burst through the wall, flying away from the main flagship, getting away from the danger.

She looked toward her friends, tears in their eyes.

'No...' she thought to herself as she walked over, kneeling beside them.

She carefully scooped up the smaller feline, holding her in her arms. She took a deep breath as she looked at the not breathing girl. "Come on, Catra. You're not done...not yet," she said as she put their foreheads together. She teared up, "We're going home." she said in a whisper.

She-Ra, trying her best, uses her healing powers, not knowing if it was going to be enough.

As the powerful golden light surrounded them, the warrior princess held the girl close.

She focused her energy on the girl, on the idea that maybe Catra could open her eyes again.

After all this, Prime doesn't get to win that easily.

She-ra transformed back into Adora, quickly looking back down as her feline friend.

Seeing the brunette's short pieces of hair framing her face a bit as one of her tears fell.

Adora quickly shook the girl, hoping to awaken her. "Cat?" she said in a soft voice.

No answer.

Glimmer held back a gasp, her boy best friend putting a hand on her shoulder as he realized what was going on.

Adora's healing didn't work.

Catra was gone.

The blonde tried once again, "Catra?" her voice cracking a bit.

No answer, once again.

No... no...

Adora gasped, "No, no, no!" She yelled at the end. She pulled the girl closer, hugging the lifeless body. "No, no..." she stroked the feline's short brown hair.

Glimmer looked at Bow, quickly hugging him as his tears formed in his eyes,

"No..." the blonde whispered. "We were going home..."

She thought her powers could do anything.

She went through all these troubles, with no powers.

Getting into Prime's flagship.

Fighting a Chipped Catra.

Now escaping with her best friend.

She should have at least gotten to hear her real voice and get to feel her warmth once again.

To hear the familiar laugh. The loud, breathy laugh.

Adora couldn't help but let herself cry as she kept stroking her hair. "I'm so sorry," she said, struggling to get some of her words out.

Bow sniffled, "I'm so sorry, Adora" was all he managed to say, not knowing what to say.

She shook her head, "I love you so much," she said as she lowered the girl back down onto her lap.

She looked up and down the girl's limp body, seeing the Horde's uniform up close.

The snowy white uniform with the black Horde symbol in the middle.