Surprise!

I know I haven't updated in a long time, but that's because school is kicking my butt. But I am finishing up some drafts so I can give you guys something to read. But I have something to share with you guys....

I GOT A COMMISSION FOR THE FASHION BOSS AU! 

I had requested it from one of my favorite artists of all time and they did it so perfectly that I could never imagine seeing it in front of me. So down below, here it is!

This shot is from the Private Dance oneshot from the Fashion Boss AU! I am so so so so so so happy with how it came out because there is no other way I could have see them coming out

This shot is from the Private Dance oneshot from the Fashion Boss AU! I am so so so so so so happy with how it came out because there is no other way I could have see them coming out. You guys have to check out this amazing artist. Their Instagram handle is @applesartt and their twitter is @apples_dashie 

You guys should definitely follow and like their art because they have everything from She-ra to their own OCs. They listened to what I wanted and made it so easy to get it. Whenever you guys can, I suggest you get a commission too. 

I have currently ordered another commission for another AU (but this one has not come out yet). 

I hope you guys check them out and give them a follow. If you are a She-ra fan and looking for more art.... they are one of the first stops! 

This art was made by @applesartt and only them. If please not pass it as your own since they have worked very hard on this. Thank you!