Lullaby to Finn

A/N: Hi everyone! I have not been very active but I am back with another song oneshot! I got this amazing idea based off animatic from @iceewatters on Instagram and TikTok! She got the idea for her animatic from @apples_dashie also on Instagram! This one-shot is based on the song, "Avaloran Lullaby" from the show, "Elena of Avalor". I highly recommend listening to it while reading it since there is dialogue in-between the lyrics. Enjoy! (P.S. Yes, Elena and Adora have the same voice actress). 

--------------------------------------------

A sleeping Adora kept her arms wrapped around her feline wife as they tried to rest up for the next day. Her crimson red nightgown being held down with the weight of the comforter as they cuddled up closer.

Catra kept her tail wrapped around the blonde's leg, happy that her wife had returned from her mission from the Crimson Waste. She let herself purr every once in a while as Adora spooned her. Her long white sleeve shirt with her periwinkle sweatpants, providing extra heat along with her wife.

The two wives were exhausted from their early morning adventures. Catra handled a fussy baby Finn by herself.  Adora traveling back from her week-long mission. They held each other close and did not let go until a baby woke up from their slumber and cried for their mothers.

The feline's ear flicked at the noise. She woke up with a groan. She reached behind her and nudged her blonde wife awake, "Adora, Finn's crying," she sat up.

"I got it, don't worry," The blonde said as she slowly sat up. She stretched out her arms.

Catra yawned, "Are you sure? You just got back. You must be exhausted," she reached for her robe.

Adora stopped her, "I'm sure about it," she chuckled. She leaned over and kissed the feline's cheek, "I'll be right back," she smiled. She quickly got up and rushed over to the baby's bedroom.

She walked up to the crib and gasped, "Oh, sweetie, it's okay. Mama's here," she reached into the crib and pulled the baby out. "Let's see what's wrong with the pretty bab-" she cut herself off as she got a whiff of their diaper. "Oh... I see what's wrong now" she held back a gag. She cleared her throat, "Not a problem!" she chuckled. She stepped over Catra's magical alien pet, who happened to be sleeping next to the crib.

The blonde walked over to the baby's changing table and laid Finn down. As she took off the baby's pajamas and changed its diaper, she tickled, baby talked, anything to help make the young feline smile. She threw her trash in the can next to her once she had finished up. She scooped her baby back into her arms. She smiled, "Now that we got you all cleaned up, you can sleep nice and peacefully now," she bopped its nose.

Finn looked up to their mom and cooed.

Adora giggled, "But knowing you, I know you are going to have a hard time falling asleep, and you are going to be a pain in my butt," she said with a tight smile. She yawned.

Finn kept looking up towards their mom and tilted their head.

"Hm..." The blonde said to herself as she shifted her weight between her legs. She looked back down to her baby, "How about I sing you a little song?"

The feline baby smiled and cooed once again in agreement.

Adora chuckled, "I am going to sing you a little song that for some reason, I seem to remember" she adjusted her grip on Finn. She cleared her throat and sang,

"Evening is a-falling, so rest your weary head

Don't cry little baby, sleep tight in your bed,"