Chapter 1

Abruptly waking up breathless and sweating. She noticed her surroundings were far from what she usually awakens in.

Briefly thinking that she had a one-night stand she slowly rose from the luxurious bed and that's when she noticed her skin, far more fair-skin than she could ever accomplish.

She quickly noticed that she was without clothing and the only thing keeping her breasts from showing were long silver hair that glistens from the moonlight seeping from the large window.

As a 26-year-old woman, she no longer died her hair as the law firm she works in prohibited such a thing so seeing such hair caused her to fear the worst.

She wasn't allowed to be wallow with her thoughts as a groan from the bed brought her attention to the blond peaking from under the sheets. It would see she did have a one-night stand.

Pulling a thin sheet from the bed she quickly covered herself and walked quietly to the mirror to see what awful hair dye she did while hungover.

What looked back at her wasn't herself but someone else and what was awful is that she knew who was looking at her.

Celebi de Pirineus from the 'Kingdoms united' book she remembered reading just a few days ago before... getting attacked on her way to work from a stalker she never knew she had.

Tears fell from her eyes as she recalled what the man said
'if I can't have you no one can' as the man followed her to see her on a date from work.

Her life was finally getting to the place she wanted, a steady job working as the assistant to the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology after just getting out of college.

She recalled who her killer was, it was her high school friend who she thought had finally gotten over her after she rejected his as kindly as she could.

It seemed God was playing a joke on her in causing her to become Celebi, the stalker of the third prince who would later get killed from the very man she was obsessed with...

Now that she thought about it Raven Sequoia Seirakian had blond hair and she couldn't see anything around the room that would point out Celebi's obsessions so it could only mean one thing.

This is the moment that Raven at the age of 14 is drugged by Celebi who used that moment of weakness to sneak into his room and attempt to have his baby, thankfully Raven woke up at the moment in which Celebi was on his lap attempting to rape him.

Fear and disgust seeped into her very core at the thought of Celebi getting her way or for her to even be accused of doing such a thing so she had no other choice but to run out of the room.

She was in a predicament once she was a few corners away from the room she ran out of as without Celebi's memories she didn't know where to go and without clothing, she felt embarrassed as at any moment someone could walk upon her in such a state.

Even though it was the body she was born with it was now the one she inhabited and she wouldn't bring herself to shame as its previous owner.

Thankfully there was no one walking around in the night or so she thought before she noticed a man in uniform turn the corner and quickly notice her.

It seems he was on patrol as when he noticed it was just her his eyes narrowed as he spoke in a harsh voice, "Are you trying something on Raven again? Damn craz- I mean Milady please just go to your room."

Though she wasn't planning to do anything to the young prince she didn't attempt to defend herself. Right now she was in Celebi's body, therefore, it wasn't shocking for her to try such a despicable act.