Chapter 3

He was trying to imply that Celebi’s intention was to hurt him in order to put herself in prison. Whether she knew it or not, Celebi avoided his trick. Raven felt overwhelmed after remembering her previous deeds. He chewed on his red lips until they were pale.

“Don’t think that I have forgotten that you tried to have my child by slipping something into my meal and sneaking into my palace like a burglar at dawn. That happened barely a month ago.”

When she heard that, Celebi muttered to herself in shock. She put her hand on her forehead with a frustrated face. “No… what the hell did you do to the Prince… you have no pride…”

The actual story behind what happened and its hidden facts were revealed in the cafeteria.

Celebi, she was willing to do a lot more for her goals than I thought she would. How am I going to fix this? It’s perfectly reasonable for the Prince to doubt me. No, I’m just glad he wasn’t traumatized from eating food after what happened.

How has Celebi not faced jail time yet? I face palmed and could barely lift my head.

Yet my antagonist is shooting lasers out of his eyes. He seems angry, but not because of what happened in the past.

“… For a while, I forgot what happened.”

“What? You really forgot about it! Ah yes, what am I supposed to expect from you?” The Prince spoke while jerking his head to the side with an annoyed face.

Actually while I was preparing the food I held some expectations like , ‘I hope I can get along with the Prince with this.’ But the reason for the Prince to dislike me is so clear. Perhaps the Prince would never change his mind because of what happened in the past. Celebi’s obsession towards the Prince went beyond normal, and the Prince’s dislike for her was more rooted than I thought. Not to mention no one would want to be friends with someone who threatened other woman 365 days of the year!

Anyway, pushing him to eat would just make him hate me even more. I should just let it go right? But even if I say that… I can’t help but feel bad.

I let out a heavy sigh, pulled a chair and sat down. “Well, I’ll eat…”

“What?”

I don’t care if the Prince will eat or won’t eat my food, but it would be a waste of all the ingredients I used to make it.

The spoon I lifted made a loud clang.

Well, well.

Unlike the Prince and the soldiers, I don’t feel embarrassed or uncomfortable with my appearance or situation. The cafeteria was filled with the sound of me eating.

Crunch crunch.

Crunch crunch.

Although I was concentrating on the food in front of me, my taste buds seem to have dulled…

Gulp.

I heard someone swallow their saliva. The sound was so loud because of how quiet the room is.

I didn’t miss this opportunity. “If you’re hungry, you can eat.”

Naturally, not one person moved.

I tried to concentrate on my food again but the Prince growled out in a bitter tone, “Who would eat anything you make? Who can eat comfortably without knowing what you put in it? I don’t know what you’re planning, but there is no one here who doesn’t know the evil things you’ve done.”

Oh boy, what am I doing?

‘He has a lot of suspicions.’ This was something the Prince had to go through to deal with his emotional distress so I couldn’t help it.