Chapter eleven

November 13
By Denisha<3

Right now, Teagan and Ace were driving around. Bumping different genres of music. One minute it was Rock and then it's R&B the next. It was around 2 AM and neither one of them could sleep.

"You want some Wendy's?" Teagan asked turning on her signal light. She knew he was going to say yes before asking.

"Yeah." He said bobbing his head to the music while looking out the mirror. "Get me a 4 for 4." He said pulling out his wallet. As she said their orders.

"No, I'm pay-" He cut her off shaking his head.

"No, you're not" he said handing her a 20. Making her smack her lips as she pulled up to the window.

"Fix yo' face." He said making eye contact with her making her nervous yet confident.

"Make me." She said smirking. He bit his lip bouncing his right leg up and down.

"Don't play with me Muffin. I will take you right here, right now." He said seriously making the smirk fall off her lips and onto his. She was going to reply but the Wendy's worker beat her to it.

"That'll be $11.30" She said with a warm smile.

Teagan handed the teenager the 20 and waited on her change before going to the next window.

"I'm off tomorrow. You want to go to this lil' family reunion with me?" He asks her wiping the corner of his lip knowing nothing was there.

"Yeah, sure I don't have work until the day after." She was going anyway because M.J had already asked her to go. She had been to the last two so his family on his mother's side was used to seeing Teagan.

"Michelle must already asked you to go?" He asked as they finally or their food.

"Yeah," she laughed as she pulled into the parking lot under a tree.

"These nuggets so good." He said dipping it into the sauce. She smile at him as she ate her fries.

"You want a chicken nugget?" He asked hold one up to her face.

"No, I'm good." She said with a faint smile on her lips from him playing too much.

"You sure? They're so good that I need to share." He asked and she nodded telling him that she was absolutely sure.

"I think you should let me braid your hair." She said turning the music down a little, but it was still audible.

"I don't know I'm tender headed." He said as he subconsciously scratched his head.

"I'll be gentle." She joked as she sipped her drink.

He looked at her for few seconds, contemplating. "What?" She asked embarrassed that he was staring at her.

"You can braid it tomorrow before we leave." He said giving her a toothy grin.

"Ouuu' I can't wait to get my hands in that head." She said excited making him chuckle. He had his hand in a messy low bun. They both were wearing pajamas. His' were all black and her's was all purple.

"You ready to go back home?" She asked as she got back in the car from putting their bags in the garbage.

"Yeah. You need your beauty sleep." He joked which made her laugh and playfully push his arm.

"You can't say nothing about beauty sleep boy." She said as they went under a bridge.

"When we were at the barista wasn't you like 'damn' when you saw me?" He sarcastically asked making her shake her head in embarrassment as she remembered the day, he was wearing that all black outfit.

"Oh hush."