Chapter eighteen

By Denisha <3
December 29th

(There will be smut in this chapter. When you see🖖🏾 that's when the smut begins.)

"What is going on with you two?" M.J asked as Teagan sat in her usual booth. It was four days later and of course they were still mad at each other. Well, more like Teagan was mad. M.J noticed that both her best friend and her brother were ignoring each other but not just the regular type of ignoring. It seemed as if they hated each other.

"Nothing." Teagan spoke quietly. She really didn't want to talk about the situation. She did a lot of thinking last night. Was I really a push over? Did something happen to where he had to treat me like that or was, he just an asshole? I could have sworn when he was saying those things it seemed like he was forced, and he regretted it. She thought to herself.

Even if he didn't mean it, that's still didn't stop her from being angry and hurt. Why would he bring up her mother? If he was trying to make her hate him, it was really working. She did bring up his mother, sister, and father so they were kind of even but that didn't make her any less mad.

"Bitch that ain't nothing. Dude is really over here depressed and so are you. What happened? I'm tired of y'all leaving me in the dark!"

"Fine, I told your brother that I was in love with him, and he told me I meant nothing to him and that I never will. And he was bored and desperate, so that's why he decided to entertain me." Teagan told her as she sips on some coffee. Teagan didn't tell her the rest because she knew that that would make her really mad at her brother and she didn't want that.

To say M.J was surprised would be an understatement. She knew that what he said was a lie because just the other day they were talking about how Ace was going to ask her out.

"Why the fuck would he say something like that?" M.J. Asked dumbly. How was Teagan supposed to know?

"Go ask him." She said shrugging her shoulders. She honestly was over it. Or that's what she wanted herself to believe. She was going to do everything to act like he didn't exist.

"He was wrong to say those things especially since he knows he likes you. That was so stupid of him. He needs his ass whooped." M.J spoke angrily.  Teagan nodded.

"I said some dumb shit also though." Teagan confessed.

"Like what?"

Teagan spoke hesitantly. "I may or may not have brought you, Oliva and his father into it." She said guiltily. M.J rolled her eyes. She knows how her best friend acts, so she knows that she probably said some fuck up stuff.

"Would you be willing to make up with him if he apologizes?" M.J asked her not wanting the two most important people in her life to hate each other.

"Fuck him." Teagan spoke and Ace heard her. He was in the back when they first started talking. But he ended up overhearing the last part of it. This whole situation was killing him. He walks to the other side taking orders.

"Teagan don't be like that." She said dragging out her name.

"I'm serious, but anyway how you and ole dude doing?" M.J has a boyfriend, but people never really hear about him because he's always out of town due to his job.

"We been good, same old, same old."  Teagan was happy that she could change the subject.

"That's good tell Jaylen I said hello."

"Girl his name is Kevin, what is you talking about?" M.J asked laughing. Teagan always got his name wrong but that's just how she played with him. They all knew that she actually knows his name.