IV. gorgeous

3rd person pov:

[Y/N] JOLTED AWAKE AGAIN FROM the horrifying nightmares that clouded her memory because of her bastard of a father that is well enough dead

She wondered why the hell he still had such an impact on her even when he's not there. It's not easy being reminded of what happened to her, having to look at herself in the mirror everyday let alone having nightmares of it happening all over again.

Little did she know that things would be different when she sees him in the hallway of their high school. His precious smile that lights up her day without him having to do anything but just smile. Granted he rarely smiles but when she comes in viewpoint he can't help but smile at how lucky he is to even be graced by her presence.

[Y/n] has had a crush on Matt Press for god knows how long. He was really something different when he was with her. No one understands him like she does. And no one understands her like he does.

Matt Press has always liked [Y/n]. They've known each other since they were 8. Being best friends since they were 8 has made him open his eyes a bit more. He notices the way she admires the sky as if she doesn't see it everyday. He notices the way she gets excited when she hears 'Fantasy' by Mariah Carey because she knows every lyric to it or when she hears 'Fine line' by Harry Styles which makes her emotional. He also notices when she gets nervous or overwhelmed she plays with the bracelet he gave her for her birthday.

He loves the way she can make everyone in the room laugh and have a good time. He loves that even when she feel like she's going to crumble she can make everyone get on there feet and sing and dance away as if nothings bothering her. That even through the darkness she can still be as bright as the sun.

He absolutely loves how angelic she sounds when she sings. Nothings ever made him feel as safe as when she's near him singing her heart out as if no ones watching.

But there's only one problem... they're both oblivious to the fact that they're utterly in love with each other.

...

y/n's pov:

I made my way to my last class of the day. I walked in, greeting my teacher and sat near the boys. As soon as I took my seat Brodie, Jordan, and Press all turned their heads towards me.

I glanced at all three boys, knitting my brows. "Is there something you need?" I asked.

"Are you coming-" Jordan began.

"To Brodie's tonight" Press finished.

"Yeah, are you coming to Brodie's tonight" Brodie spoke about himself in the third person.

I giggled at how weird they were acting.

"Don't know. I think I have plans-" I started before Press cut me off.