XIII. did he hurt you?

y/n's pov:

A FEW MONTHS HAD PAST AND everything was going great

A FEW MONTHS HAD PAST AND everything was going great. i mean besides having to go to school everyday. brian and padma had finally made it official. it made me happy seeing him happy.

our parents also came back for a few weeks to see how we were holding up. unfortunately they had to leave town again to help out some client being accused of fraud or whatever.

i was currently sitting out in the hall on the floor, leaning my back and head against the wall. my grumpy old biology teacher got upset i fell asleep in class. it's not my fault she's a bore.

my eyes were closed, attempting to relax. a few moments later i felt soft, warm lips press against my cheek. my eyes fluttered open to met my boyfriend's gaze.

"hey babe" he whispered softly.

"sup big head" i jokingly said while patting his head.

press looked at me with the 'are you serious face' and i giggled. "so why you sitting out here?"

"fell asleep in class. you?" i answered. press intertwined our hands together.

"wasn't paying attention." he simply said shrugging his shoulders.

press looked at me almost as if wanting to bring something up but not wanting to piss me off. "so what's up with marcus?" he asked trying to sound casual.

i knitted my brows together. "what do you mean?"

"just that he's been a little to close to you. don't you think?" he said sounding a bit sure of himself.

"he's my best friend. we practically live together at this point. why are you bringing this up?" i ask. he's acting weird and to be honest it's upsetting because marcus hasn't done anything wrong.

press sighed "[y/n] don't tell me you don't notice the way he looks at you?" i let go of his hand and start to fiddle with my bracelet.

"i have no idea what you're talking about." i say.

i stood up, uncomfortable about this whole conversation. i didn't understand where he was coming from. it made no sense.

"he's in love with you. can't you see that. and i don't know, it kind of bothers me how close you two are knowing that he does." he confessed attempting to grab my hand. i pulled back confused. "do you love him?" he continued.

"matt what are you saying? why are you acting weird? i-i really don't know why we're talking about this right now. i should go" i whispered shouted.