XXI. i'm going to kiss you, okay?

marcus' pov:
warning: mentions of pain attack, underage drinking, and a brief mention of sexual assault

 marcus' pov:warning: mentions of pain attack, underage drinking, and a brief mention of sexual assault

TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST I DON'T WANT Press in my house and most definitely not with [y/n] here. She ran off to go get ready before everyone got here. Like she needed to anyway.

I already have this feeling in my gut somethings going to happen. I worry about [y/n] sometimes... no fuck that, all the damn time.

Don't get me wrong she's strong as hell and she definitely doesn't need anyone to fight her battles. What she does need is support and yes she has that but most of the times it's not enough.

Brian's sitting on the edge of my bed. He looks up and can obviously see the discomfort in my face. "What's wrong dude?" He asks tossing his phone far away from him.

"I don't like the idea of them in the same room together" I breathe out, running a hand through my hair.

"Marcus man, they have classes together in school. They've been in the same room together for a few days now" Brian tries to reason.

I shake my head "Yeah, and you're okay with this? He's a piece of shit. I-I have this feeling okay, I just can't see her get hurt again- not by him o-okay"

Brian comes over to me, patting my shoulders "Dude calm down. Of course I'm not fucking thrilled about the dude that hurt my sister being here but nothings going to happen, definitely not when I'm here."

"I know okay, it's just everything's been off. We've been keeping this whole thing about your biological mom from her and I know it's gonna come back to bite us in the ass" I speak trying to calm myself down but failing as I just list more things to worry about.

Brian runs his hands over his face "Fuck, Marcus I want to tell her. I do, it's just not that easy. I-I'll figure something out, okay"

"Okay, but if I just come out and tell her don't get mad at me. She needs to know." I say walking out of my room.

...

It's been a cool minute since [y/n] has been gone. Everyone's already here dancing and listening to music. I was about to walk out of my room when my window gets shoved open and [y/n] appears out of no where.

"Shit!" She hisses as she falls onto the floor.

"Way to make an entrance." Brian laughs.

[Y/n] rolls her eyes. "Asshole"

Brian is still laughing when he picks her up and makes sure she's alright. He walks out of my room mumbling something about going to see Padma.

I smile at how adorable she is. "Are you okay?" I ask.

She gives me a goofy smile. "Yes I'm okay. Let's go?" She asks giving me her hand still smiling.

It's in this moment that I realize why I'm in love with this girl. She's absolutely amazing. I'm so lucky to have her in my life.