fin: mommy wants you to pay

content warning(s): swearing, hint of violence, don't want to spoil but fire, danger (think that's it)

"WHY THE HELL DID I DECIDE TO DO THIS." I cough out.

I truly don't know what possessed me into running through the front door. All I know is I saw a hint of a fire from the window and I just ran.

I regret this decision now.

I so regret this decision.

I don't regret this decision, it needed to be done.

But I had to, my biological mom showed up with the twins, my siblings.

I closed the door behind me because I didn't want to cause a huge scene. I was just going to ask her to leave, politely of course.

But she didn't let me speak, she just kept on talking and I wanted to step back inside to the comfort of my family.

But I noticed that Sabrina and Sebastian were not by her side anymore and when I glanced over her shoulder I saw them going inside Ginny's house and that's when I also noticed her house on fire, from the inside.

And before I knew it I was screaming, my lungs burning and my voice going hoarse. I ran so fast I didn't think I had it in me.

I hate running.

So not the point right now, I ran into the house to get the twins, I needed them to be okay.

And once they're okay, I'm going to scold them for running into a burning building in the first place... or maybe it's not my place.

While frantically looking and calling out for the twins, I then noticed the fire quickly spreading to the front door. Now I have to find a different way to exit.

Shit, what will I do if we all... nope. Not thinking about that.

"Sebastian! Sabrina!" I called out, where would they have gone?

"Austin!" I heard one of the twins called out.

They sound like they're upstairs somewhere. It seems like they're looking for Austin, I didn't even know they knew him.

I didn't even know them, I remind myself.

I made my way up the stairs, quickly. This fire is spreading and I need to get them out of here.

"[Y/n]!" Sabrina shouted.

I quickly turned my head in the direction I heard her come from. A bedroom.

I grabbed her hand instantly. "Are you okay?"

She frantically shakes her head, "Mom is not a good person. Mom wants to hurt you and B."

Hurt Brian and I? What? I can't think about that right now.

"We need to get you and your brother out of here." I look around not seeing Sebastian. "Where did he go? I asked, myself.