XXIV. girlfriend

y/n's pov:

Warnings: mentions of a motorcycle accident, cheating, light cursing (let me know if there's more)

-
-
-

I DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL TODAY. I STAYED AT home with Brian, Connor, and Marcus.

Marcus had told me everything about my biological mother. I'm surprised I didn't act out. I just listened to him tell me his side of the story. It hurt that him and Brian didn't tell me when they first found out but I don't blame them entirely for keeping it from me.

After Marcus told me I texted Brian to come upstairs and to tell me himself. Connor came as well and I didn't care. That boy knows everything about us.

But we all talked everything out and everything seems to be okay. Except for the fact that I'm so mad. All this time I've held hatred for my biological mother, knowing that she could've stopped what happened to me, or at least tried or  at least wanted to try. She didn't even want to try.

She had the audacity to walk into my home knowing exactly who Brian and I were, knowing what she put us through, knowing she could've attempted to stop it.

I was currently on Marcus' bed with him in my arms while Connor and Brian play video games at the edge of his bed. "What the hell? You killed me, dumbass!" Brian exclaims, clearly upset.

Connor smirks, "Oh I know. It's funny when you die."

I laugh and Brian sends me a glare. "Can't we play some Mario Kart? That's more my speed." I ask, after I'm done laughing at my brother.

"Of course it is." Connor barks out.

"Oh shut up, Con!" I snap back.

"Okay, fine. One more round, please?" He says turning back to the tv.

"Even if I said no you would still do it anyways. What's the point of asking?" I reply back running my fingers through Marcus' hair.

"You're so smart." Brian says sarcastically.

I roll my eyes at the back of their heads. "Are you sure you want us in here? You're supposed to be resting." I run my fingers delicately over the bruises on his face.

Marcus grabs the hand that was touching his face and holds it in his. "I'm fine, babe."

"Yeah, I'm fine, babe." Connor and Brian mock.

"You guys are so funny." I say, sarcastically while throwing a pillow at there heads.

"My feelings are hurt." Conner fake pouts.

I smile mischievously before replying. "Cry about it."

After arguing with the two big babies in the room they eventually went downstairs to find something to eat. I suggested ordering a pizza but they wanted to have 'options'.

I kept contemplating whether I should let Max know. I mean it's not like Marcus and I are dating... yet. I just feel bad keeping something huge from her. Not that she'd mind.

For all I know she's probably planning our wedding.

Maxypad<3

What would you say if I told you I kissed your brother?

I would die. In a good way.

Max, there is no good way to die.

Not the point. Did you kiss my brother? Yes or No.

Yes. Many times, actually.