XX. you are pretty, babe

y/n's pov:

I RUSH UP THE STAIRS TO MARCUS'S ROOM and plop on his bed

I RUSH UP THE STAIRS TO MARCUS'S ROOM and plop on his bed. I would sleep in Max's room but Ginny's in there and not only that but Marcus' bed is way more comfy then hers.

No hate I just love comfy beds. Anyways I changed at my place before walking over with Marcus. I'm in a black tank and a pair of Brian's sweats that I found in my room. I love stealing his clothing along with Marcus' but they don't care.

I go to the bathroom to get one of my hair clips I left here by accident. I put my hair up and just stare at my reflection. I stare at the tattoo on my chest. I subconsciously bring my hand to it and caress the tattoo.

Out of no where Marcus appears in the doorway and scared the crap out of me. "Jesus!"

"Sorry" he smiles sheepishly then his face turns somber. "You miss him"

I look down at my shocked feet and sighed. I start fiddling with the ring on my finger. Marcus grabs my hand and softly pulls me out of the bathroom.

I was super exhausted after watching the kids. I fell onto the bed and got comfortable as I started to drift off to sleep I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

...
The next day...

"Why the hell did you get here so late" Brian scolds as I walk up to my locker.

"She wouldn't wake up" Marcus says from the other side of me.

I turn to face him "That is not true! I spent 20 minutes yelling in your ear and you still wouldn't get up"

"Yeah and I think I have permanent ear damage too." Marcus says.

I glare at him and Marcus opens his mouth again then shuts it. "Exactly shut your mouth and keep it closed" I say grumpily.

"You're so-" I clap my hand over his mouth. "Nope, nope nope nope" I say shaking my head.

Marcus darts the tip of his tongue out and licks my hand. I frown and wipe my hand on his shirt. "Would you stop it!"

"You two argue like a married couple" Brian snorts.

I glare at him and smack the back of his head. We're walking away from my locker now.

As we started to walk Max comes from behind me and puts her arm over my shoulder squeezing me. "Hey babes"

I'm about to reply until I see Ginny right next to her. Great... she killed my mood.