X. someone like me

3rd person pov:

AFTER THE DATE ENDED PRESS DROPPED [y/n] off and then he went to go pick up his car at brodie's

AFTER THE DATE ENDED PRESS DROPPED [y/n] off and then he went to go pick up his car at brodie's. she was more than happy with how the night ended. and what made her happier was she was going to get to seen him later on, at brodie's.

as [y/n] got home last night she took a hot shower, brushed her teeth, and passed out. for the first time in what seemed like forever she didn't have a nightmare. instead she dreamt about the amazing person she can now refer to as her boyfriend.

waking up this morning was easy for the girl. she actually was in a good mood for once. she got ready to go have breakfast with the baker's, like they did every sunday.

[y/n] didn't really feel like dressing all cute just for breakfast. she figured she should wait til later. plus the baker's didn't care about her appearance. they've seen her on her worst days.

[y/n] eagerly walked down the stairs and waited for brian to get ready so they could leave together. after a few minutes he came down and saw his sister sitting on the couch.

"someone's up earlier then usually" he teased.

[y/n] rolled her eyes "oh shut it"

"never mind. your the same grumpy troll as always!" he shouted, running out the front door.

she ran after him shutting and locking the door behind her. "you're an asshole" she yelled as he stood on the baker's porch.

"love you too" he laughed.

[y/n] pulled out the key they had. mrs. baker had gave then a spare key considering they spent most of their time there. i walked in and the house seemed to be quiet.

"they must be asleep" [y/n] stated, walking up the stairs.

"no shit sherlock" brian replied, sass evident in his tone.

[y/n] smacked his arm "shush! you're being loud!" i scolded my brother as i placed my finger to my lips.

"butthead"

"oaf"

the twins walked into marcus' bedroom to find him asleep. soft snores were heard throughout the room. [y/n] softly smiled at the sleeping boy before she ran up to the bed and jumped on him, shaking him vigorously.

"wake up, wake up, wake up!" she repeated, sounding like a child.

"what the hell! you scared the shit out of me" marcus exclaimed.