Ch-1: Braedey Martin

The City of New York, often called New York City (NYC) or simply New York, the most populous city in the United States. With an estimated population of 8,622,698 over a land area of about 302.6 square miles (784 km2), New York City is the most densely populated major city in the United States. Located at the southern tip of New York State, the city is the centre of the New York metropolitan area, the largest metropolitan area in the world by urban landmass, and one of the world's most populous megacities. A global power city, New York City has been described uniquely as the cultural, financial, and media capital of the world, and exerts a significant impact upon commerce, entertainment, research, technology, education, politics, tourism, art, fashion, and sports. The city's fast pace has inspired the term New York minute. Home to the headquarters of the United Nations, New York is an important centre for international diplomacy.

Just outside of New York to the Southwest, an alarm went off in a teenage boy's bedroom. Braedey Martin groaned as he kept his face buried in the pillow and he stretched out his left arm, looking for the alarm clock. 

"Stupid... blasted... clock...." Braedey grumbled, trying to press the button. He pounded his fist down on the clock, shutting it up. Braedey groans as he rolled on his back and rubbed his eyes, running a hand through his messy brown hair, before getting out of bed and stood up, soon getting dressed.

Braedey Martin is a young male, only 18 years of age, with pale white skin, short jawline-length brown hair, and cobalt blue colour eyes. He stands only 5ft tall, his body being skinny, with broad shoulders, and skinny legs and arms. He is wearing a black shirt with a blue jacket overtop, as well as jeans and black boots. He also has on a pair of black-rim glasses on his face.

"For the love of

"For the love of... what time is it?" Braedey looked at his clock. His eyes widened at the time. "7:55?! The Bus will be here in 5 minutes!" He ran into the bathroom, brushing his teeth like no tomorrow. Braedey then grabbed his backpack and he sprinted out the front door without another word. He didn't even have breakfast or even said goodbye to his parents.

Braedey could see the bus, just as it began to drive away as he tried to wave it down. "HEY! STOP THE BUS!" He yelled out, but the bus drove off.

Braedey slowed down, trying to catch his breath. 'Perfect. Just perfect!' Braedey muttered mentally to himself. 'Worst start to the day.' Realising he has no other choice, Braedey then does his best to run to the school as fast as he can. He hasn't been late once, and it wasn't going to start now.

'What a way to start the day.' Braedey thought to himself in exasperation.

~*~*~