Ch-4: Discovery & Dicussion

After being told from Braedey about his newfound spider-like abilities, Leo was now making his way to his house. He told the others that he had to go get some groceries for his mother.

As he made his way along, he could hear what sounds like a break-in somewhere. He made his way along, and he could see some thugs were trying to break into a laboratory. He yelled out to the thugs, and they began to run away when they saw him, and the thugs ran off. Leo tried to chase after them, but they got away.

Leo fumed in frustration, then he saw a box in front of him, marked with the name 'Hoshi' on it. That got Leo rather curious at this. He picked it up, and he made his way home.

When Leo got home, he headed to his room at once without his mother knowing, and puts the groceries in the kitchen without being seen. He headed up to his room with the mysterious box in hand, wondering what it could be. He opened it up, and it revealed some kind of suit inside, as well as some kind of backpack.

The suit is made of a lightweight but durable material which can protect from most attacks. The mask/visor has a built-in HUD that can used to help in battle, plus a filter to protect from harmful chemicals and gases. Plus, the suit has grappling cables.

"Impressive

"Impressive..." Leo noted, looking at the suit and its composition, as well as the helmet. "Nice. This is pretty cool..." He puts on the helmet, and it brings up the HUD system. "Wow." He then made a phone call on the wireless system. "Hey, guys." He called quietly.

"Leo, what's going on?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah, man. What's up?" Shawn asked next.

"Wait. Shawn, is that you?" Andrea asked in surprise.

"Listen, you two. I've managed to link up our phone calls together, so we can talk amongst one another." Leo said to them. "Right now, I've got some tech so I can make contact with you."

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Shawn asked. "Is it about Braedey and his new spider powers thing? I mean, I'm kinda envious of him having it, but hell, I can't be angry."

"Well, it's definitely something else. Plus, he's the kind of guy that knows what's right and wrong." Andrea commented. "At the same time, who's to say what could happen?"

"True." Shawn agreed. "I think we can try something cool to help him out, like we can send information to him and tell him about what's going on."

"Good thinking. One of us could work on cameras or in photography, another can check newspapers, and another can be backup or something." Andrea suggested.

"Good thinking." Leo agreed. 'Especially since I found a supersuit in a box labelled.' He thought to himself. "Well, hope to hear from you soon." He said.

"Yeah. See you later." Shawn replied, ending the call.

"Take care, and be careful." Andrea added, also ending the call.