Ch-19: We Are Venom Pt-1

With Leo back in the game now as Tengu, the crime rate around New York has been reduced, and many of the newspapers have shone with Tengu in a new light, now seeing him as a fully-fledged superhero instead of a Dark Goblin duplicate.

However, there are others, like J. Jonah Jameson, who still see Tengu as a menace like Spider-Man. However, many around Manhattan have given Jameson serious backlash from his words, but he didn't care at all. Tengu didn't bother with Jameson, as he was helping others that can't be helped, alongside those like Spider-Man and Goldeneye, as well as Spider-Woman.

~*~*~

Out in the city of Manhattan, Tengu was doing one of his early-morning patrols before heading off to meet with Braedey and the others at school

Out in the city of Manhattan, Tengu was doing one of his early-morning patrols before heading off to meet with Braedey and the others at school. Despite being heroes, they still have to attend school. It was a bit of a hassle for them to contend with, but they tolerated it. After going for a few flights around, there's no sign of anything, so he began to fly back to The Haven.

"Tengu to base. Everything seems clear. Heading back." Tengu informed, now heading back.

"Roger. See you back home." Goddess' Eye called back. "And you'd best hurry, too. You gotta get yourself to school in less than 10 minutes!!"

Tengu flew into The Haven, landing on the launchpad superhero-style, the armour now folding up into its backpack form, and he immediately heads off to go and get to school on time, catching the bus at the last second there.

Leo arrived at the school right on time. As he does so, he saw Braedey, Andrea, Leo, Karai, and Shawn, all of them talking amongst one another regarding the news and more. On top of that, there has been news about a shuttle incident involving the Life Foundation, and one of their manned deep-space probes. As far as anyone is concerned, there was a disturbance onboard the shuttle, causing it to crash in the Hutan Simpanan Borneo forest 20 miles west of Sibu, Sarawak, East Malaysia. Malaysian paramedics and Life Foundation personnel have arrived to retrieve bodies from the wreckage.

"You guys really believe the nonsense about this whole Life Foundation?" Shawn asked to the others in exasperation.

"Yeah, sounds like they're a bunch of hypocrites or something." Karai scoffed. "Or they're hiding something from us."

"That's the problem with big-time corporations like the LIFE Foundation or even Oscorp." Leo stated to them. "They'll pay through the nose to every single newscast and newspaper to keep quiet and not say anything."

"True. We can't even be sure over what is even going on with that group at all." Andrea shrugged back. "But I can only be certain of one or two things: the first being that who knows what those astronauts found or did find anything, and secondly, if it's dangerous or not."

"As far as I know, it's all speculation in the air until we find out." Braedey answered to Andrea.

"So, how are things between you and Jasmine?" Andrea now teases to him, Braedey showing a faint red blush on his face. "Aww, you look cute while blushing."