Ch-22: Another Cat Confrontation

With the threat of Black Goblin now on the rise around New York City, everyone was on high alert for whatever could happen, especially after they know about the news regarding Kraken Silverback himself and what he did not too long ago. On top of that, there's been no word from Sheeva or even Medusa, with little to no sighting of Ares. Sheeva even gave a letter to Andrea, saying it's sighed to Spider-Man to see if she can talk to him regarding Ares and to think of something to do.

The silence of this on the news definitely put Spider-Man and his crew on edge, especially with the concern and uncertainty of a surprise attack. At the moment, the chances of being attacked are very high. So they are to keep constant Comms with each other, as well as include camera feed in their HUDs so Goddess Eye and others back at The Haven can keep an eye out on each other while out on the field.

~*~*~

One morning, at the Silverback apartment, Sheeva was making some coffee to relieve herself from her anxiety and concern about her children, especially Ares

One morning, at the Silverback apartment, Sheeva was making some coffee to relieve herself from her anxiety and concern about her children, especially Ares. He's been acting strangely and irrationally, and it's gotten her worried. On top of that, he's been up in Kraken's private room for hours at a time.

"Oh, Ares. What are you doing?" Sheeva mutters softly to herself as she sips her coffee.

"Something troubling you, Miss?" Sheeva jumped in surprise, nearly dropping her coffee in the process. She turns around to look, and sees Spider-Man hanging off the side of the wall.

"Oh! Spider-Man

"Oh! Spider-Man." Sheeva takes a breath to relax once she saw the webslinger. "Oh, there's nothing wrong. I'm just... thinking."

"It's about your son, isn't it?" Spider-Man's question now caught Sheeva off-guard, the webslinger crawling down the wall and lands on his feet. "Given the strange reputation of your late husband and he takes after him, it doesn't take much to consider what he might be up to."

Sheeva now listens carefully to Spider-Man's words. "Are you suggesting that..." she trailed off.

"That he's taking after Kraken Silverback. Not just with taking the position of Oscorp, but with other sinister intentions." Spider-Man stated. "I fear your son may be the Black Goblin himself."