Ch-23: The Mechanical Doctor Pt1

Now, with Scarlet Cat AKA Jasmine Russo now part of Spider-Man's team, it was definitely unexpected but it was an eventuality of it happening. Jasmine was lucky to find out who Spider-Man really is under the mask, which made her feel happy to know who it is. At the same time, the others were excited to work with a new teammate, Karai and Andrea happy to have another girl on the team.

In addition, thanks to the new modifications Leo had gone for Jasmine's Scarlet Cat outfit, the redhead has been able to keep up with the webslinger and his crew, and on top of that, she has gotten notice by the news as she's the next member of the Spider-Crew (as far as the populace of New York calls them). Thanks to this, the crew has gotten more recognition and love from all those around New York, except for Jameson (who continues on with his tyrannical ranting about how Spider-Man and his crew are not heroes but menaces).

~*~*~

One calm evening, a group of armed thugs in black ski-masks are making their way through an alleyway towards the Bank of America, over on the corner of Broadway and Fifth Avenue, not far from the Washington Square Arch on Greenwich Village.

The thugs all look from the shadows of the alleyway, now spotting an armoured money truck. The thugs all look to one another as they head over to the truck. The thugs made their way over to the truck, two burly men armed with crowbars starting to try and pry their way into the back of the van, with some of the thugs armed with automatic rifles look around.

But as they do so, two strands of white and black webbing struck two of the thugs and sent them flying back. A second later, a small red winged drone struck another thug, sending him flying into the wall, only to get caught in a web. The thugs look around in uncertainty, the burly men also getting their crowbars at the ready. Suddenly, something red shot out of the shadows and judo kicks the two burly thugs before leaping onto the back of the truck, planting two magnetic devices to the thugs, making them magnetise back-to-back, smacking their heads together and knocking them out. The last three thugs all look around on uncertainty and fear, all their eyes trying to find what or who had just attacked them. Sure enough, the other thugs were caught in webbing and taser blasts, stopping them in their tracks, and finally got weighed down to the ground.

Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Tengu, Agent Venom, and Scarlet Cat soon appear on the scene, the teammates all giving one another high-fives and bro-fists as they made their way over

"Trying to break into an armoured truck at this time of night..." Agent Venom sighed as he cracks his knuckles. "That's just sad, and you didn't even bother with the security cameras."

"Definitely." Scarlet Cat shook her head, while rolling his eyes in amusement. "Just lazy..."

"What a complete waste." Spider-Woman said. "We had better runs with carjackers and jewel thieves better than these guys."